Chapter 10! Completed.

** Mia's pov**

I wake up next to Hayes and immediately have a smile on my face. Yesterday was awesome. It has been the best birthday I could ever ask for. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. The warm water hitting my bare skin. I shampoo and condition my hair, and then get out and wrap a towel around me. I walked towards my room but stop when I hear Hayes speaking. I know I shouldn't eves drop but I have to know, because it sounds like he doesn't want anybody to hear! And what if he's cheating on me!?

"Yes mom I know.... I'll come pack in 2 weeks. Yeah I just don't want to tell her now I want it to be a surprise. Ok bye love you." Hayes whispered.

I walked right into the room. "Who was that?" I asked.

"My mom."

"Ok." I decided not to ask anymore questions.

I dropped my towel and heard a gasp from behind me and smirked at myself. I then grabbed my Calvin Klein underwear and bra and slipped it on. That's when I heard another gasp.

"Haha why are you gasping so much?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"B b because when you slipped your underwear on your ass jiggled like like crazy." He said starting to blush.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hands and placed them over my breasts.

(I'm re reading my book, and asking myself what I was thinking writing this? LMAO)

"Get over yourself." I said and walked away to my closet.

I slipped on my white vans and "his bae." Shirt that I bought for me and Hayes on His birthday. He walked out still shocked because of what happened and then I heard the shower start. I then slipped on my white shorts. I walked into the bathroom and Hayes was right next to me but still in the shower. I didn't peek once. I then put on my maskera and Chapstick. This one tasted like cherries. Hayes walked out of the shower and he saw me and ran over to get a towel and I saw his bare ass jiggle while he ran.

"Mia." He said and started to laugh.

"I wasn't going to look anyways. But tell me if this taste good." And I then walked over to him and kissed him, and pulled away after 5 seconds.

"Cherries.... I like it." He responded. I then put more cherry Chapstick on.

** 2 hours later."

Hayes, Cameron, Nash, and I were at the beach and eating ice cream. Then a mob of fans swarmed over us.

A girl saw me and walked over to me and said "You look nothing like Cam, your uglier."

Ok I had enough of Cams rude fans. I swung my hand back and slapped her across the face. Hayes came and dragged me off before I could do anything else.

"Mia chill." He said. He walked over and stood in front of me and the girl who got slapped.

"Mia is actually beautiful and if you can't see that your just as dumb as the other people who think that. Your obviously not a real fan of Cams, because anybody who is a fan of his is a fan of his sister also." He said.

He came over and kissed me on the cheek and I glared at the girl who called me ugly.

** 3 hours later.**

Nash, Cam, Hayes, and I were at the pizza place eating, and laughing and just joking around about anything. I then started to get sleepy.

"Hayes can we lay in Cams car for a little bit I'm getting sleepy." I said. He then picked me up and walked me over to the car and set me in it. He then laid next to me kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you Mia." He said.

"I love you too Hayes."

** Hayes pov**

Mia looks absolutely beautiful when she sleeps. She is the most beautiful person I have ever met.

I really do love Her. Mia Dallas.