Chapter 20! Completed.

** Mias pov**

"Theres a 50/50 chance he will survive this." The nurse said.

I froze. I couldn't even comprehend the words she just told me right now. I was exploding.

"Can I see him?" I asked her.

"Yea sure. Make it quick though." She said with a small smile.

I walked into Cams room and saw him laying down on the hospital bed.

"Cam?" I called. He didn't answer though.

"I know you can hear me still. I just wanted to say a few things. Cam please don't go. I don't know what I would do without my big brother. I remember the day for my 10th birthday you took me to Hawaii. It was the best thing you could do for me. I thank you for that and the things you did to keep me happy. Please fight this. Your the strongest person I know. Don't leave. I wont have anybody else to take care of me. Do it for me, your fans, Nash, Hayes, the boys. Do it for mom and dad. I cant imagine what life would be without you. Your always there for me. I love you Cam. Please know that." I hugged him and let tears fall onto his hospital gown.

I walked out of the room, an sat down in the chair.

Memories kept coming to me.

************

"Cam." I said walking downstairs.

"Mia? Come downstairs dinners ready."

I walked downstairs and tripped.

"Owee!" I said.

Cam walked over towards me but he tripped on the floor too, and we both just sat there laugiing.

**********

I remember that. We sat there for about 10 minutes on the floor just laughing about that.

**********

"Happy Birthday Mia!!!"

I walked downstairs in my birthday dress and Cam and Hayes and Nash, and Jack G were waiting downstairs for me.

"Mia... I like you....." Hayes said while I was grabbing a piece of cake. 

"Wait what?" I asked again.

"N n nothing." He replied.

I shrugged it off.

**********

That was when Hayes started confessing his feelings for me. I thought he was playing, and I also miss heard him. Im happy we are were we are at now.

***********

"Aaaaaaa" I yelled with someone on the back of me, while we were falling from the sky.

"Camm Im gonna killll you!!!!" I yelled but he probably couldn't hear me because the wind was moving fast. My cheeks felt numb from the force of us dropping.

*********

I remember that too. That was when Cam decided go skydiving.

The dumb choices he makes.

"God please save Cam." I whispered looking up above me.

I fell asleep in the uncomfortable hospital chair, wishing that Cam was alright. Praying that nothing bad happened to him. I wish to god that he's alright.  He's the only family I really have by myself. Thinking about all of this made me sleepy. I let darkness take over me.