Chapter 7! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I woke up to whip cream in my face knowing exactly how it got there. Cameron Nash or Hayes.

"Hahaha." All you could here was Cameron and Nash laughing.

I look up and look over to my right and see Hayes with whip cream on his face too, an see him waking up.

I look up and see Cameron on my side with whip cream in his hand, and Nash on Hayes side with whip cream in his hand.

"What the hell." I say.

"I have no words." Said Hayes as he got up and headed over towards my bathroom.  I then heard the shower start.

"Cam Im going in your bathroom to take a shower, and when I get out your dead." I threaten.

"Yeah sure." Cam said with a smirk on his face.

Im in the shower and I shampoo and conditioned my hair, and washed my body. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body and headed in my room. As I walk in I see Hayes with his towel around his waist and his abs with drops of water sliding down.

Damn boy... I thought in my head.

"Like what you see?" Hayes asked.

"Oh uhm... Yes actually I do." I said blushing.

"Same here." He said.

He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style.

"You look beautiful with your hair wet." He said.

"Thank you... And you look sexy in a towel." I said.

"Oh I do don't I?" He asked.

He put me down and I walked in my bathroom and changed, I put my hair in a sloppy bun and brushed my teeth. Then I added some maskera on an chaptsick. Im not such a fan of makeup.

I walked downstairs and saw Cameron and Nash watching spongebob. I jumped over the couch and sat between them.

"So Mia since Hayes birthday is tomorrow what are you going to get him." Nash asked.

"Cant say. But what are you getting me since my bday is right after his?" I ask him smirking.

"Cam lets go shopping." Nash suggested.

"Good thinking." He responded. 

Nash and Cam walked out of the door leaving me alone in the living room watching spongebob.

** 2 hours later**

Hayes and I were at the mall getting ice cream. We were sitting down and I had Oreo ice cream, and Hayes had Cookie dough.

We were talking about our favorite tv shows. Mines was "The vampire diaries." And Hayes was "Dancing with the star."

"Why is it that?" I ask.

"I like watching it. I wanna be on the show too. Maybe I will."  He says.

"Yeah don't give your hopes up" I say laughing.

"So why is yours "The vampire Diaries?" He asks.

"Ok 1 lol the boys, 2 its very intriguing and juicy, and 3 the boys." I said.

"Haha whatever." He said.

Just then Kayla walked past up and murmured something and as she was walking by I slammed my hand on the table and stood up getting ready to slap her but Hayes grabbed my arm and told me she isn't worth my breath.

"I want to strangle her." I said.

"I want to strangle Jack." He said.

Flash memories of what happened that day filled my mind.

"Yeah... Same for me." I said.

** later that night.**

I was laying down and I started to fall asleep.

** In Mias dream.**

I was in my room and sleeping until I heard a crack from my window. I get up and hide in the closet. I hear footsteps but I cant see who it is. Then the closet door opens.

It was Jake.

He pulled me by my shirt and through me on the floor and started to punch me in my face. I was screaming but nobody could hear me.

"Your all alone." Is the last thing I heard before I was pulled out of my sleep.

** Dreams over**

"Mia wake up!" Cameron was shaking me an Hayes was next to me with a look of worry on his face. Nash had the same look.

I started to come tune an Hayes asked me whats wrong and I answered him. "I thought Jack was hurting me." I said.

"She must of been having a nightmare." He said.

"Is he here?" I asked scared.

"No Mia he's not you had a night mare." Cam said while hugging me.

"Ok.." I said.

Cam put me back in the bed and Hayes and them started to walk out hut I stopped them.

"Wait no! Please can Hayes stay with me. Im scared." I said.

"Yea sure." Cam said by the sound of his voice he was not happy about it.

Hayes walked over and got in the covers with me and I felt safe. I fell straight to sleep.