Chapter 11! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I woke up in Cameron's bed. Wth? I walked out of Cameron's room and walked into my room and saw a girl butt ass naked and Cam in my bed with no shirt on and boxers.

Nash came up behind me and covered my eyes. 'Thank you Nash,' I thought in my head.

"Uhm Cameron... Something tells me your sister is not going to be happy about this." Nash said. I can tell he was smirking. Bastard!

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.... Shit." I heard Cameron say. I ran out of Nash's arm and tackled Cameron. "Leave get out of my room" I yelled at the girl butt naked in my room. I was furious! He brought a girl home, and had sex with her in MY bed.

Hayes walked upstairs and mumbled "Damn." I got off of Cam and turned around and Hayes was staring at the girls boobs. I was pissed. I walked over to the girl and yanked her hair and threw her down. I walked over to Hayes and slapped him.

I walked over to Cameron and slapped him also. I then walked over towards Nash and hugged him, and grabbed my book bag from my room, walked downstairs and grabbed a bunch of food from the kitchen and etc. I was going to go to my aunts house for awhile. I walked out of the house and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my mouth and then felt a sharp pain in my neck and then everything went black.

*** A couple hours later***

I woke up, in a black room. Next thing I know the lights turned on and everything was brighter. My eyes started to water from the brightness. Then a figure started walking over towards me. I looked up and I saw who the figure was.

It was Jack.

"Hello beautiful." And then a fist collided with my face, and everything went black again.

*** Cameron's pov***

I screwed up. And Hayes did too. We both did. I get dressed run outside and Mias bag was on the doorstep. Everything was spread out. Where is Mia?

Sorry this is short! I have to go to a wedding. Bye love. ☺️💖