Chapter 8! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I wake up in a good mood today. Today is Hayes birthday and Tomorrow is mines. I cant wait!

I look over to my right and see Hayes sleeping. Aweee! He's so cute.  I get up and head to the bathroom to go take a shower. I shampoo and condition my hair.

I get out and blow dry my hair while Im still in my towel. I then straighten it and head out to my room to see if Hayes is still alseep. Sure enough he is. I go to my closet an pull out a beautiful dress. Its pink and  stops at knee lengths and its very flowel. I then pull out my my white converse and slip them on.

I head to my bathroom and put on Maskera and perfume and some vanilla scented Chapstick.

Hayes is still asleep. Thank god! I head downstairs to see all of the boys.

Shawn
Carter
Aaron
Jack j
Jack g
Matthew
Taylor
Cam
Nash
Jacob.

They all say "wassup" and I tell them Im going to cook some breakfast.

I make about 30 things of pancakes and slipped 4 to the side and put "Happy Bday." On the pancakes with whip cream. I then put a cherry on top of everything. I spread everybody's plates in front of them and gave orange juice to everyone. 

I direct them over to my room so we can all wake Hayes up.

We are sitting on my bed all staring at Hayes. He then wakes up.

"Happy Bday!!" Everyone yells.

"Thanks guys." He said. Then he looked at me and while everyone was leaving the room to go eat Hayes mouthed

"I love you."

I didn't say it back I just kissed him on the lips and told him to come downstairs when he's dressed.

Everyone ate there food and now we were all heading to a party and Shawn an I were on stage getting ready to sing a song for Hayes birthday.

"Excuse me everybody! Can I get your attention. Thanks! Ok the songs we will sing is dedicated to a birthday boy named Hayes Grier. He has been through thick and thin with everyone here. So Hayes I hope you like the songs we will be singing."

Shawn and I get in posistion. We first sing "I don't even know your name."

Shawn's part

Ooh you waited so long,
Sometimes its hard to stand out.
You don't have to do anything else but be yourself...

Ooooooh...

My part

You, you dressed up so nice
But all I could see was your eyes

And the crowd came and pulled you away and then you were gone.

Shawn and I's part

Oooooh yea...
And I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it will kill me everyday
Cause I don't even know your name.

Shawn's part

Oooh everywhere that I go,
Ill see your face and it kills me to know
That you'll never know what you did to me
And now your gone.

Shawn and I's part

I cant stop thinking about you!

Cause I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it will kill me everyday cause I don't even know your name

Yeah I don't even know your name

My part

Im running Im searching and I don't know where to start
Im dying my love you punched a whole right through my heart
And I wont stop
Stop looking till I hold you in my arms,

Cause Im running Im running Im running

Im running Im searching and I don't know where to start
Im dying my love you punched a whole right through my heart
And I wont stop
Stop looking till I hold you in my amrs,

Cause Im running Im running Im running

Shawn and I's part

I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it will kill me everyday
Cause I don't even know your name.

After that song we sang "Strings." Then Hayes ran on stage picked me up by my waist an lifted me in the air. I was giggiling. He put me down and kissed me I then pulled away and said.

"I love you too." And I kissed him again.

5 hours later

Hayes and I were walking on the beach and I had a bag filled with his birthday prize.

"Hayes?" I asked.

"Yes?"

I handed him the bag and he lifted the 2 shirts out of the bag. One said "His bae." The other said "Her bae." With a arrow pointing to him and his pointing to me.

He put the shirt on and so did I.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed me on a tree and we kissed. His lips tasted like mints. His hands reached my ass and he grabbed them and I let out a giggle.

He then put me down and said the dumbest thing he could say.

"Lets go in the warer."

"But ours clothes." I said.

He pulled the shirt I bought him off and stripped until he was in his boxers. I did the same. Good thing I was wearing my laced bra and panties. He lifted me up over his shoulder and walked in the water. He chased me and I ran and slapped water in his face. He catches me and I wrapped my legs around his waste.

"I love you Hayes." I said looking straight in his eyes.

"I love you to Mia."

Then we kissed.