Chapter 17! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I woke up in my bed. My bed. Wait what? I thought I was in the hospital. How the hell?

"Mia." Cam said crying.

"Cam... Whats wrong?" I asked so confused right now.

"You were yelling my name. I was trying to get to you as fast as I could but the security gaurds were holding me down. And when I got to the room you were crying and yelling my name and the lady put something in your arm, and I was scared. But your fine now." He explained.

I smiled at him. Wait... Wheres Hayes?

"Uhm Cam?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wheres Hayes?" I asked him.

He looked down.

"His sister is in the hospital so they flew down. They will be back in a week, so we can have some sister and brother bonding time like we used to." He said smiling.

"Ok." I said. I mean I was disappointed that I couldn't say bye but I didn't have as much of a choice. I was in the hospital and nobody was allowed to see me.

"Well what do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Lets just have a chill day. So you want some breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

We walked downstairs and I made pancakes and Cam made eggs and bacon. We dug into our food and plopped down onto the couch. Cam  put on "The Vampire Diaries." I love that show. I am team #Delena. Idk why he's just better. I mean Stefan is a good boyfriend don't get me wrong, but he choose Matt over Elena. Even though Elena said save Matt, Stefan should've still picked Elena. Damon would've.  I looked at Cam and he was staring at the tv. I smiled at him. Even though he makes dumb choices he's still a good big brother. I wouldn't ask for a better one.

** hours left later**

I woke up and saw a bright light. I guess I fell asleep during the show. I looked over and Cam was still alseep. I got up, and checked my phone. I had a text message from Hayes.

Hayes ❤️| Hey babe. Did you hear? I miss you!

Me| Yes I heard, is she okay? I miss you too. 😩

Hayes ❤️| Yeah shes fine. I just need to spend time with her she misses me and Nash.

Me| Okay. I understand. Well Ill text you later Cam is waking up from his sleep. We are having sister and brother bonding time for the week.

Hayes ❤️| Okay I love you baby. 😥❤️💖

Me| I love you too. Bye ❤️

I looked away from my phone and saw Cam in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

"Whats next?" I asked him.

"Its 3 am. Go back to sleep we will do something tomorrow." He said.

"Ok nite." I said.

"Goodnight." He replied.

I walked upstairs and laid in bed. I couldn't sleep. I thought about everything that has happened since summer started. God school is going to start. And I hate school. Nothing about it excites me. Everyone knows about Cam, and thats the only reason they choose to be my friend. I was friends with Kayla before Cameron even became known on social media so shes okay. Everyone else is fake. Me and Kayla might have our bad moments but we will always be best friends in the end. I remember when she was there for me when Cam had cancer. I was cutting during then. They said he would die soon, and they later found a solution so thats the reason why he is here now. Living. Thats the only thing I actually like about the hospital. They saved my brother.

Thinking about everything made me drowsey. I let darkness take over me and I fell into a deep sleep.