Chapter 9! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I wake up to no one around me. Awe! I wanted Hayes to be the first person I saw in the morning for my birthday. I go to my bathroom shampoo and condition my hair and get out and curl my hair, into waves. I then go to my room and put on my white tank top thats say "Birthday girl." In red letters. I then put on some Maskera and Chapstick that taste like chocolate. I then put on black shorts and red vans.

I walked downstairs and Hayes picked me up and I then wrapped my legs around him.

"Happy birthday baby." He said.

"Thank you! Where is everybody?" I asked.

"They asked for us to meet them at the mall in 2 hours."

"Good. I want you to myself for a while." I smirked.

He walked me over to the couch and threw me on there and then took off his sweater. He started to kiss my lips and his lips tasted like the chocolate from my Chapstick. He started to kiss onto my neck and I bet there would be a mark. But I don't care right now. I then started to kiss Hayes neck and I then gave him a mark. We then pulled away and we were both breathing heavily.

"Why don't we head to the mall." He said.

"Good idea." I whispered back.

He picked me up bridal style and set me down in the car. We then headed to the mall.

At the mall!

We arrived at the mall and there were thousands of people yelling "Happy Birthday!!" I then started to smile.

Cam came over towards me and I jumped on his back. He carried me onto the stage and started to speak.

Cameron- Mia Dallas! My little sister. We have been through everything together and I couldn't ask for a better sister. We have our ups and downs but its all in the love. I remember when she was born. She had this beautiful smile on her face. The first word that came out of her mouth was Cam. I love you Mia Happy Birthday

He came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Cam. I love you too."

Nash- I knew Mia since she was a baby and I don't regret any of it. She is a spark in my life and if it went out Id break. Shes like my little sister besides Skylynn Happy birthday Mia

Aaron- Me and Mia knew each other for awhile now and let me say shes no ordinary girl. Happy Birthday MiMi.

Shawn- Mia has this beautiful voice and I swear when she sings it brings me life. She is a talented girl. Happy Birthday."

Jack J- Mia is a special girl and shes like no other. I will never forget the joy she brings me. Happy Birthday

Jack G- Mia! Your bae. Your like my best friend. Never forget it chica. Happy bday.

Jacob- We don't talk as much but when we do I never want it to stop. Happy birthday.

Matthew- Mia your beautiful. I have always liked you an I still do and now Im letting my feelings out. I love you Mia. Happy birthday.

Wait what!? I was shocked. Hayes looked mad.

Taylor- Mia your funny asf. Your beautiful. And your like a mini Cam. But a girl. Happy birthday.

Hayes- Mia.. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. When I first met you I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. Your big beautiful brown eyes. Your beautiful curly hair. The way you scrunch your nose when your lying. I figured you all out. I love you so much Mia Dallas. Happy birth-"

Before he could finish that I jumped on him and kissed him. Everybody screamed some awed it was awesome. Cameras were flashing.

At the end of the day!

Hayes and I were laying down in my bed his arms around my waist. The day consisted on what happened at the mall, then the boys and I went to a trampoline place, at the end of the day Hayes gave me a phone case and then we headed to the pool. It was of him and me kissing at the mall. He got the photo from twitter.

At the end of the day we ate pizza and cake and watched movies, and the walking dead marathon. It was awesome. This has been the best birthday ever and what made it even better was Hayes spent most of the day with his girlfriend. Me.

Mia Dallas