Chapter 18! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I woke up and I had a huge headache. I went to go get some Advil and take a shower. I shampoo and conditioned my hair, I then got out and blowed dried it. I combed through it to make sure there were no knots. I walked into my room and checked my phone before I got dressed. I called Hayes.

H| Hey Mia! I miss you. Whats up?

M| Hey I miss you too. And nothing I just wanted to see how everything is going. How is Sky?

H| Shes fine actually. We had so much fun. I hadn't realized how much I actually missed her. 5 more days until I get to see you again for the rest of the summer. I cant wait!

I sat on my bed and smilied.

M| I cant wait either. I miss you too much. I might start to cry when I see you again.

H| Don't cry. Because if you cry I cry.

M| Ill try not to.

H| Okay babe well I have to go. Im taking Sky to ballet practice. I love you.

M| I love you too Hayes. Bye.

H| Bye Mia.

And then I hung up. I walked to my closet and put on my "Whats good Miley." Shirt on and put on white crop top shorts. I slipped on my blue converse and put on Maskera and chapstick. I put my hair through a high ponytail and walked downstairs.

Cam was downstairs sitting on the couch.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Ready as Ill ever be."

___________________________

We were in the car and everything was silent until I got bored and decided to speak up.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked him.

"Well Becky if you must know we are going to the water park." He said in a girl tone. I started to laugh.

"I don't even have a swim suit." I said.

"Got it covered." He said and pulled my two piece out from the back seat.

Good. I thought to myself.

___________________________

Cam kept splashing water in my face and it was really annoying.

"Cam stop!" I yelled while laughing.

I closed my eyes and the splashing stopped. I opened them and Cam tackled me in the water. I got up and splashed Cam in his face.

"Haha." I mocked and laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He replied.

We got out of the water and laid down on the chairs to get a tan.

___________________________

We were now at Starbucks and drinking a iced coffee with a lot of sugar in it.

"So Cam. You miss Nash?" I asked.

"No." He said a looked down.

I know he really did. They are like brothers. When Nash isn't around Cam is just broody. One time Cam didn't see Nash for a week so he drove 5 hours to his house just to say "Hi." I miss Hayes. I would do anything to see him right about now. When Im not with him its like my life is incomplete. Crazy how he has that effect on me. I didn't think anybody would.

___________________________

I was in my bed and Cam walked in.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"I do miss Nash. He's my best friend. And I know you miss Hayes too." He said.

I looked straight into his eyes. He is right.

"Your right. I do miss Hayes. I love him Cameron. Can you accept that?" I asked him. Im scared he might say no.

"Its fine. I know you love him. As long as he doesn't hurt you Im fine. Goodnight Mia. I love you" He said and walked out. I smiled. And I closed my eyes and went to sleep.