Chapter 3! Completed.

*Hayes pov*

I didn't want to do that. Flashbacks of what happened about a hour ago started to pour my mind.

Flashback starts.

-

"Stay away from her. Or she will get hurt. You don't want her hurt do you?"

"No." I responded. "What do I have to do to keep her safe?"

Flash back over.

-

Thats when I knew I made the right choice. I did it to keep her safe. He said if I stayed away from her it would keep her safe. Damn! But it will be so hard, I really do like her.

*Mias pov*

I woke up and Cameron was doing his hair in the bathroom. He turns around and looks at me and tells me to explain everything and why I was crying yesterday.

"Ok fine. Hayes and I kissed yesterday when we went to the carnival during your meet and greet." I said. I looked up at him and he was angry.

"So then why were you crying?" He said threw clenched teeth.

"Because last night he knocked on my door calling me a slut and a bitch and that he doesn't really like me." My eyes were starting to water.

He walked out of the door without saying a word and I heard something get slammed on the wall next door. I know what happened. He pushed Hayes against the wall.

I walked in Hayes room and it was messy.

He was pinned to the wall and Cam was gripping him up by his shirt.

"Why did you hurt her! You know she was crying yesterday. What is wrong with you!" He said yelling.

"I-Im sorry." He said stuttering.

"That-Thats my little sister." He said his voice starting to go weak.

"Cam I got this." He let him go and walked over to the bed and sat down. Cameron has cancer and if he gets to mad his face goes red and thats bad for him.

I walked to Hayes and slapped him with great force.

"You are dead to me Hayes Grier."

He started to cry and Nash walked into the room confused.

"What did I miss?" He said with a donut in his hand and it now entering his mouth.

"Nothing we were just leaving." I said with harsh words.

Cameron got up and picked me up and my legs were around his waist my face in his neck and I started to fall asleep.

-

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed and it was weird what the hell happened?

Cameron walked in the room and he ran up to me smiling his big bright teeth wide and healthy.

"Mia!" He yelled and tears starting slipping his eyes.

"Cameron what happened?" I asked confused.

"Well after the fight with Hayes you fell asleep in my arms and we were heading to another meet and greet and I didn't want to leave you alone, so I put you in the limo with the guys and you woke up mumbling help so I started to freak out and you just passed out and banged your head on the window." He said.

"Ok.... Whose Hayes?" I said confused.

"Nurse!" Cameron yelled, moments later a woman with a blue jumper on walked into the room. "Why cant she remember anything?" He said confused.

The nurse looked annoyed and responded quickly.

"She has amnesia, she might regain her memory. She banged her head, it will fade away probably. Just let her rest." She said.

She walked out of the room an Cameron walked up to me.

"You need to rest Mia." He said crying.

"Ok... But stop crying you wouldn't want mom and dad to see you acting soft." I said smiling.

Cameron looked really confused but I shook it off an fell into a deep sleep.