Chapter 14

"Gosh, where have you..." Jane started as she heard the door open and was then stunned into silence when she saw the amount of bags Maura, Frankie and Sophie were carrying in. "Moving in are we?"

"Yep, mommy and daddy anopted me and Bethy. So we lives here now. Das gone be our room." Sophie pointed to the guest room dropping several bags in the process.

The 6 adults were stunned into a silence as they watched Maura and Frankie enter the house once again but this time with Bethany and her now folded up pram.

"What?" Frankie asked wrapping his arm around Maura's waist as she held Bethany in her arms. They looked around the room: Angela and Jane were both crying happy tears, Frost and Korsak were both smiling and Sean had tears in his eyes as he held Angela in his arms. Tommy just looked confused.

"Who are they?" Tommy stared at his brother as he picked up Sophie.

"Is that Tommy daddy?" She asked wrapping her arms around her fathers neck.

"Yep that's Tommy."

"Why is grandma and auntie Janie crying?" Sophie sounded panicked as she studied the two women's expressions. Angela had started to cry even harder at the fact the young child had called he grandma.

"Frankie, what's going on bro?" Tommy frowned.

"These two kids- Maura and I have adopted them. We're now parents and your now uncle Tommy." Frankie kissed his eldest on the forehead.

"Mommy and daddy was gonna anopt us and den Michelle says we can get anopted today so we did and now me and Beth gets a good mommy and daddy. Auntie Janie, mommy says that you will play dress up with me soon." Jane laughed and got up. She took Sophie out of Frankie's arms.

"I will definitely play dress up with you as long as uncle Tommy and uncle Frost do as well." Jane cuddled her niece close to her. Tommy got up and walked over to Maura.

"Oh, she's so cute." Tommy looked down at the child in Maura's arms. She handed Beth to him and he sat down next to his mother. "Welcome to the family then you two." He smiled at the child who was gazing back up at him with sleepy blue eyes.