Chapter 23

That night Maura and Frankie's house was full of people- and presents. All her friends had gotten her lots of presents and her family had spoiled her. Tommy had had to take Tj home and Constance had left to get home. Angela, Sean and Korsak where sat on the sofa Jane and Frost were sat on two very large bean bags and Maura, Frankie, Sophie and Beth were all sat on the floor surrounded by pools of wrapping paper and gifts and Beth had invented a new game she was sat in front of Maura and she kept passing her wrapping paper from the pile that had accumulated next to her. Maura had discreetly been putting it back in the pile at the top and the young child was starting to become confused as to why she kept picking up the same paper.

"THANK YOU AUNTIE JANIE!" Sophie shouted and ran to hug her aunt.

"You barely even got it out the wrapper Sophie. It might not be what you think it is." Frost laughed.

"Do you think I would do that?" Jane hit him.

"Yes, you did to me that time." Frankie looked down. "Granted you did give said item to me later that day but it still hurt."

"Ah, is Francesco still upset about that." Jane pulled a face it Frankie.

"Your name is Francesco daddy?" Sophie laughed siting back down next to him.

"Is that funny?" He rose his eyebrows at her.

"No daddy." She bit her lip to hide her grin. She then caught eye contact with Jane and the two were soon laughing hysterically. They were joined by everyone else except for Frankie.

"Well if you think my name is funny wait till you hear aunt Janes middle name." Frankie glared at his older sister.

"If you tell her I swear down you will regret it till the day you die."

"You can't swear aunt Jane. Everyone says it's bad." Sophie whispered.

"Yes Jane Clementine Rizzoli. No swearing." Angela laughed.

"Ma." Jane screamed.

"No..." Sophie giggled. "Like the fruit?"

"Yep." Frankie pulled his daughter into his lap.

"What's your middle name?" She asked looking up at her father.

"Joseph." He lent his head on Sophie's.

"Oh that's fine." Sophie yawned.

"Are you tired?"

"Yawning doesn't mean your tired it means your breathing pattern is irregular."

"Who on earth told you that?" Sean grinned.

"Mommy. I don't know what it means but mommy's the smartest here so it's probably right." She grinned at her mother.