Chapter 31

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Santa came!" Sophie bounced on her parents bed. They however remained asleep. Sophie sighed and walked out of their room and over to the sofa where her uncle Frost and aunt Jane were led on the sofa bed. Frost had listened to Maura and Frankie after the terrible date he went on and found the courage to ask Jane on a date. The couple had been on a few dates here and there when their schedules would allow but they were slowly falling completely in love with each other.

"Uncle Frosty and auntie Janey! It's Christmas!" Sophie poked them. They, also, remained unmoved. "Daddy!" Sophie watched as her father walked toward her.

"Come on monkey, let's get you dressed." He mumbled still half asleep. The pair walked into the purple and grey bedroom and turned the light on. Bethany sat up and flashed her sister a two-toothed grin.

"Guess what B?" Sophie flopped on her sisters toddler bed. In response Beth gently tugged on her sisters hair. "It's Christmas but no one is awake except you and me and daddy."

"Mom's up too she's in the shower." Frankie sat on the end of Beth's bed. "Do you want a dress or a t-shirt and skirt or pants?" He asked his daughters.

"Can I wear a pants and a t-shirt but a jumper to coz it's cold."

"Course you can. What 'bout you Bethy?" Frankie watched his 15 month old climb out of the bed and walk over to her mini-wardrobe and point to a purple skirt with white butterfly's sewn onto the skirt. Frankie pulled out a plain black t-shirt and a white jumper from the wardrobe and closed it.

"You know when we move in the new house?"

"Yeah." Frankie looked at his 6 year old.

"Can Emma still come round?" Sophie hugged Frankie's leg.

"Definitely. Anyway what do you wanna wear?"

"This one." Sophie pulled out a grey hoodie with a white fluffy inside.

"Pants?" Frankie took the jumper.

"These." She handed Frankie some light blue jeans.

"T-shirt?" Sophie giggled and pulled out a white t-shirt with hearts and snoopy on.

"This ones cute. Right do ya want to know what's going on today?" Frankie sat back down on Bethany's bed.

"Yeah." The two girls sat next to their dad.

"We're going to open your presents from Santa and have breakfast."

"With everyone?"

"Yep. Then we're going to go for a walk." Ignoring Sophie's groan Frankie continued to explain the day plan. "Then we are coming back home and cooking lunch. That'll be done around 1 o'clock and then we'll open all of the other presents. Then we are going to chill for a bit. And then quite late we are going out for a small dinner and then we are going to come home and chill again." Frankie looked at his children.

"That sounds like a long day."

"It is. But it'll be great."

"That it will be." Maura walked into the girls room. "Right Mr Rizzoli. Go shower. I'll get you two dressed and we can start making breakfast."

"Alrighty." Frankie kissed the girls heads and stopped to kiss Maura good morning on the way out. "I love you."

"Love you too. It's cold."

"Put a jumper on then!" Frankie grinned at her.

"Okay."