Chapter 20

"Emma!"

"Hey, Sophie! Happy Birthday eve!"

"Birthday eve?" Frankie laughed and ushered Harriet in. He gave her a quick hug and took Emma's tiny polar bear suitcase off of her. Soon Maura, Harriet and Frankie were engaged in conversation.

"This is grandma Angela, this is grandma Constance and this is aunt Jane but I think yous already meet her when she picked me up from school that time. This is Emma, Emma is my bffae."

"Which means what?" Jane asked curiously.

"Best friend forever and eternity. We don't know how long eternity is but we will find out 'coz we gone be best friends for that long." Emma grinned and sat next to Sophie on her massive Frozen bean bag.

"Fair enough." Jane laughed. She had gotten bored at her house so she came to Maura's to help with the preparations for tomorrow. There were 8 children in total including Sophie and Emma coming to the party. Bethany and TJ made it 10 but they wouldn't be doing anything that Maura and Frankie had planned as a surprise for Sophie.

"Aunt Jane, daddy says that when you was little you used to make tents out of blankets and pillows and teddies. Can you help us make one later please?"

"Sure!"

"Right I've got to go Emz. Bye sweetie!" Harriet called to Emma.

"Bye!" She replied still looking at Sophie's DS.

"Do I not get a proper goodbye?" Harriet laughed.

"Goodbye mommy!" She replied still unmoved from her spot Sophie.

"Bye you two." She waved to Maura and Frankie walking out of the house.

"Bye." They both waved her off.

"So now we can make cake coz Emz is here!" Sophie grinned.

A/N- I am writing a new Maura/Frankie fanfic called The Last Time, there will be lots more drama in the new one. :)