Chapter 38

Joe had been home a week and he had settled in well. Sophie enjoys helping Maura and Frankie look after him whether it was changing diapers, feeding him or putting away his clean clothes. Beth loves just watching him and she can do it for hours with out getting bored.

"Joe tired daddy." Beth cuddled into her fathers side.

"Yeah, but he's allowed to be." Frankie put his arm around his daughter.

"Mommy and Sophie at shops."

"They'll be back in about an hour because they're getting lunch out. But we're still going to all have dinner at that restaurant down the road from the new house." The family were going to move into their new 5 bed room house at the end of February and it was closer to work which was ideal for when Frankie's paternity leave was over.

"Grandma and grandad coming?"

"Yep."

"Grandpa?"

"Yep."

"Auntie Janie and Uncle Frostie?"

"Yes, and uncle Tommy and TJ."

"We can go outside soon?" Beth smiled at her dad.

"What's with all the questions, hey?" Frankie got up from the sofa and headed toward the kitchen. "Tell you what, I'll make us lunch and we'll watch TV for half and hour or so and then we can go outside."

"Okay. I help?"

"Of course. Right, you want your Disney plate or your Fairy one?"

"Disney please."

"Here you go." Frankie handed his daughter her plastic princess plate.

"Thank you. When Joey wake up?"

"Soon probably. He'll need feeding to. Do ya wanna help?"

"Yeh! Joe cute. He little."

"He's tiny. You were that small once too."

"Really?"

"Yes, so was everyone else in the world." Frankie picked up his daughter and spun her round and hugged her to him. "So you like having your little brother around then?"

"Yeah, I loves him lots. You love Joe daddy?"

"I love Joe, I love you and I love your mommy and your sister."

"I love you too daddy."