Chapter 24

"Maura, honey. Your dads been calling your cell all morning." Frankie woke up his girlfriend.

"Okay, pass it to me." Maura groaned sleepily. Frankie passed her her phone and she got up and ripped the back off, she threw the memory card out the window followed by the battery and then the rest of what used to be her phone.

"Okay then." He opened his arms and she cuddled up to him. "You really okay?" He sighed sadly.

"Yeah, part of me knew he was gonna be such an ass about it then the other part of me hoped he had changed." Maura said quietly. "I love you Frankie Rizzoli."

"I love you Maura Rizzoli."

"Only when there's a ring on my finger babe." Maura smiled sadly.

"Soon, I promise. Then you don't have to have the same name is your dad and you can have the same name as your awesome boyfriend and kids." He smirked.

"Okay." She kissed his chest.

"Mom!" They heard Sophie shout.

"Yes."

"Are you awake?"

"No!"

A second later the five year old was at the door. "You was lying to me mommy you is awake."

"No I'm not see I'm asleep." She closed her eyes and laid her head back on Frankie's chest.

"I think she's awake Sophie." Frankie grinned. Frankie began to tickle Maura.

"Stop! Stop! I'm awake!" Frankie stopped tickling Maura and sat up.

"Mommy, Beth is up and I am sleepy." She laid on top of Frankie and leaned her head on his chest. Frankie wrapped his arms around her whilst Maura wrapped the blanket from the end of the bed around her.

"I'll go get Beth." She kissed his cheek.

"Come back soon." Frankie whined

"Why?" Maura asked.

"Because I miss you."

"I haven't even left the room yet." She put a jumper on.

"I miss you being here." He patted the empty left side of the bed.

"I think all these early mornings are beginning to take their toll on you Mr Rizzoli." She grinned and left the room.

"I know what I mean." He brushed the blonde hair out of his now sleeping daughters eyes.

Maura returned with Beth, a blanket and a cuddly toy rabbit which was Beth's current favourite. It went everywhere with them or she would just cry and cry until she fell asleep. She placed Beth on the duvet and handed her the blanket and rabbit. She put the rabbits ear in her mouth and smiled at her dad.

"Morning sweetie!" He wrapped an arm around Maura and smiled back at his daughter.

"What are we doing today?" Frankie asked Maura.

"Well we are going out to the park with Frost later around 3 o'clock but apart from that I don't know." Frost had asked to talk to the two of them and he had suggested the park as they could take the girls with them then.

"I wonder what..."

"Frankie look." He turned his head and watched as Beth crawled toward her mother. They had been waiting for Beth to crawl for months and Frankie was beginning to become worried that she hadn't started crawling. But there she was crawling slowly but surely into her mothers awaiting arms.

"Well done baby girl!" Maura grinned proudly at her daughter who was now looking back at the end of the bed at her rabbit. She looked at her father sadly.

"Rabbit!" He said just before their daughter began to cry.

"Here you go." Maura handed Beth the rabbit and she put its ear back in her mouth again.

"I'm so proud of you Bethy!" Frankie smiled and ruffled his youngest daughters brown hair. She grinned back up at her dad and laid her blanket Maura had also passed her over her legs and dropped the bunny on top of it. She giggled and picked it back up again. "Strange child!" Frankie joked and kissed Maura.