Chapter 16

"Right miss Sophie, I think it's time you went to bed." Frankie got up and started walking towards one of the bags that had his eldest daughters pyjamas in.

"But daddy..."

"No." Frankie looked sternly at Sophie.

"What if something happens while I'm asleep?"

"Like what?" He asked showing her two different sets of pyjamas.

"Anything." She answered pointing at the purple and grey cupcake pyjamas. Maura walked over to her and picked her up.

"We will come and get you if something happens, I promise. The sooner you go to bed the sooner you can get up and we can sort out what you want your room to look like."

"Okay." The child yawed and started to close her eyes on Maura's shoulder.

"Are you guys alright to look after Beth? We won't be that long just..."

"Frankie it's okay, I have 3 children I know what I'm doing." Angela laughed at her son.

"Okay. Come on then sleepy." Frankie opened the bedroom door for his girlfriend and daughter. They got her changed and into bed.

"Can you guys tell me a story?"

"Sure, what book do you want and I'll go get it?"

"No, daddy. Tell me 'bout how you and mommy gots together." Frankie thought about it. They had only been together two days. "But make mommy a princess and you can be da prince."

"Okay then." Frankie laid down on the left side of the bed next to his daughter and Maura laid on the right side. "One day there was a prince. The prince wanted to move into the same castle as his older sister who was also a princess. Finally he was able to move into the castle and he was happy. However his sister, princess Jane had then introduced him to her best friend princess Maura. Prince Frankie thought that princes Maura was the most beautiful Princess in the entire Kingdom and he had developed a bit of a crush on her. After a while the prince started to hang out with the two princesses a lot more and he realised that he loved princess Maura. He didn't tell her though. Princess Maura deserved a lot better than him but prince Frankie's ever growing feelings toward her where getting harder and more painful to hide as the days went by. Three years later two little princesses moved into the kingdom and prince Frankie and princess Maura were looking after them. Prince Frankie realised that he wanted to have a family, really badly, with princess Maura. So he stared to kiss her on the check and hug her lots. Princess Maura also started to do the same and prince Frankie thought that he might finally have a chance with his beautiful princess. Turns out that princess Maura liked prince Frankie too. They then decided that they wanted too adopt the two little princesses that were new to the kingdom. So the four of them lived happily ever after and they knew no matter what happened, how much got thrown at them, how hard it got they would have each other's backs and they would always love each other. They would always have help from queen Angela and the two kings Korsak and Sean. Also they would have help from princess Jane, who had been the reason the two had met in the first place, and Princes Frost and Tommy. Also Prince Frankie hoped some more little princesses or princes would move in one day but he didn't know about how princess Maura felt about that so he thought he would subtly tell her during a bedtime story for their daughter." Sophie had fallen asleep ages ago but Frankie had carried on telling the story, telling Maura how he felt via a bedtime story for his four year old.

"Princess Maura wants to have a couple of little princesses or princes too." Maura winked at Frankie. "Princess Maura loves prince Frankie very much. However, tomorrow Princess Maura needs to call her biological family and tell them that she has two little princesses now and her perfect prince." Maura sighed.

"And prince Frankie will help her too do that because he knows how horrible and awkward her family are. Come on princess Maura, let's let our little princess sleep and we can go check on our tiny princess."