Introduction

Hey, I'm Justine Kaye. I'm fourteen, and American. I live in Los Angeles, California with my mom. My dad's not really in the world anymore and I have a younger brother and sister, who are twins, of age three, and named Jenna and Jonah.

All of us have blackish-brown hair, but blue eyes. Unique; my siblings and I take after our mom, except for our hair.

My mom works as a manager... She's called Allison Kaye. And apparently she's got Justin Bieber with her right now. Yes, I dislike him -- having the same name pronounciation as him is kind of, sort of, part of the reason.

But on the other hand, Jenna may be three, but never underestimate her under any circumstances. She's completely head over heels in love with Bieber! It's something funny but I shan't elaborate any further aha.

Jonah? He's more like me. He doesn't really like Justin Bieber but he's cool with him. My mom keeps saying he's nice, but I will never, listen to her. I'm not a rebel. You'll come to know why during school time.

Oh! Did I mention Justin and I have the same tutor, called Jenny, too?

Yeah. That's why we school together and that's exactly what I hate.

You'll never know what Justin has up his sleeves. He's like a legit douchebag. I can't believe Jenna could even take up his ridiculous pranks and crap. Well, I have to admit, he can sing... But you should hear his voice off microphones.

It's hi-larious. He sounds like a duck -- whoops, no offense, girls.

Though, when he's on microphone, he sound normal (I shall be forgiven at this point). 

Anyway, just keep reading if you wanna know how Justin's like. Maybe it's a blessing, maybe it's curse... If you don't read, you'll never know. :)

***
Since it has cost much confusion to readers, I have decided to change baby Jenny's name to Jenna and this book, as of now, shall be in editing until further notice.
***