title of your story

♥ m o m e n t s ♥

An hour and a half later...

"Mom, I've said it eighty-nine times, and I'll say it again- " Then I got cut off by Justin.

"More like beg," he mumbled.

"It was, Justin, do you really wanna die, because I can and have the ability to do so," I grounded my teeth and turned to him.

"Oh, so for the ninetieth time, that's what you're gonna say?" My Mom turned to me with a I'm pissed, you may shut up now.

"You know what, Mom? You're biased. And in order for me to be a hypocrite, I'm gonna go play with my siblings," I scrunched my nose up and went to the twins' playpen.

"Honestly, it was just an act..." I heard Pattie's voice soften as I walked further.

Glad to know she was helping.

"Justine," Jonah called out.

"Yeah? Whoa, since when did you..." I trailed off in a confused tone.

He grinned sheepishly at me. "Maturing..."

I nodded and smiled.

"Um, can we go to McDee's?" He rubbed his belly.

"Sure! Why not!" I carried him out of his playpen. "Oh, by the way, where's Jenny?"

He pointed to the corner of the room, and I craned my neck to see a brown-haired girl all curled up in a corner, sleeping soundly.

CUTE!

"Hold on," I put Jonah down. "Let me put her up on her playpen, okay? Then we'll be outta the door for Mc's," I smiled.

I took Jenny up in my arms and quietly moved over to her playpen and spread her legs and arms out, then pulled up her covers.

"Okay," I whispered. "Let's go."

Jonah grabbed onto my hand and grinned. "Fillet O' Fish."

I pretendingly gaped. "What about chicken?"

"I don't want chicken anymore," he pouted.

I laughed.

"You're so cute, Jonah."

"And my lovely older sister is so pretty!" He giggled.

"Of course she is," Justin appeared behind, with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

Jonah giggled.

"Moms, we're going to McDonalds, kay, bye!" I grabbed my wallet and we were out the door the next second.

"Alright, by the way, you're un-grounded!" She yelled, before the door closed.

I fist-pumped quietly.

"Oooh, McDonalds," Justin grinned.

Jonah giggled again.

Guess what next?

Justin ran forward and swept Jonah up into his arms and bolted straight ahead.

It was hysterical.

I laughed so hard, I had a hard time catching up with them, especially with the evening lamp posts dimmed.

Jonah, giggling all the way, Justin laughing at the cuteness of Jonah, and me, laughing at the silliness the both of them creates all the time.

This was the kind of happiness Justin and my siblings deserved.