Twenty Eight

♥ tea p a r t y ♥

"Hello, Mr. Bubbly Bear, would you want some tea?" Jazmyn asked, as she smiled politely at a stuffed toy bear, with a cap on it's head. "Here you go," she answered and poured invisible tea into a small plastic cup. She even added sound effects.

She turned to the next toy.

"Nice to meet you, Dolly Doll, care to have some tea?" She asked again and smiled another polite smile at a seriously creepy big-eyed doll, wearing a blue dress. She poured the tea, again with the sound effects and then turned to me.

"Hi, Boo. Want tea?" She smiled cutely and rubbed her nose. I nodded with a smile as a response and she grinned widely, before pouring the invisible tea into the small plastic cup.

"Thank you, Ms. Jazzy," I smiled politely and took a silent sip of the invisible tea.

"Anytime," Jazmyn simply replied, before sitting down on a princess chair.

I just had to laugh at that. She's too cute to be true.

"Jazzy, how old are you?" I asked.

"Four."

I nodded in response and looked around, when the door creaked open out of the blue.

No one came in, though.

I waited for a while.

Then Jaxon slowly walked towards me, with his arms wide open.

"He wants you to carry him," Jazmyn happily said and clapped her hands.

I laughed and picked him up. "Yo, Jaxo, I missed you!" I quietly shrieked and planted kisses everywhere on his face.

He giggled. "Miss you too," he answered, before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Tired?" I asked as I patted his back gently.

He nodded and yawned.

"He's asleep," Jazmyn quietly said with a smile.

"Please lead me to his room."

"Okay," she answered and got on her feet.

I followed her and ended up in a small blue room with a little bed at a corner, with many toys in another.

I slowly and quietly walked towards the bed and gently placed Jaxon on the bed.

He moved a little, but didn't wake up, so I was relieved.

Jazmyn climbed beside him and smiled small at her brother.

So cute.

Then she suddenly fell back, and closed her eyes.

I panicked, but upon hearing her soft snores, I knew she was sleeping.

"So how's the kids?" Erin's voice bounced around the room.

I spun around and smiled. "They're too cute to be true."

She laughed. "With Jazzy as the leading sister, Jaxo is becoming mischievous as he grows older."

"Kids, what to do? I've got twins at home," I silently laughed.

"Twins? Are you a-" I cut her off.

"No! I'm not. They're my siblings. Jenny and Jonah. Three years of age." I corrected her.

"Oh, I see. Sorry about the...um...earlier." She awkwardly laughed.

"It's okay," I smiled small.

"So you like kids?" She asked.

"I love kids! They're adorable and innocent."

"Ah, I believe you think so," she said with a smile. "the way you look at kids really reminds me of myself, when I was younger..."

"Really?" I asked, another smile growing on my face.

"Yup," she smiled. "I grew up having a neighbor, of course, but she was a baby, and I treated her like my own sister. After school, first thing to do; visit her. She was really adorable. Chubby. Lovable!"

I laughed.

"Honey!" Jeremy yelled from a distance.

"Oops, my call, gotta go!" Erin said with another smile and ran out of the room.

"Hey baby," Justin said as he wrapped his arms around me from the back.

"Hey," I smiled small.

"Jazmyn showed you how her tea party went, eh?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "it was creepy, considering she spoke to a scary-looking doll."

"Oh! Dolly Doll. You didn't say anything, did ya?"

"Nope."

"Good."

"Why?"

He sighed and hugged me tighter. "The other time I mumbled how it scary it looked, and Jazzy heard me by accident. So she cried and ran out of the room, ignoring me the rest of the day."

I laughed silently. "You are so dumb."

"Am not! But I was being rather truthful." He mumbled.

I laughed again.