Twenty Six

♥ u n e x p e c t e d ♥

"First of all..." I trailed off, to get Justin's attention, so he turned to me with a questioning look. "It is nice of you -I think- to do that, but... have you ever thought of how your Beliebers would actually freak out insanely when they find out that you, are Derek Bieber?" I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms.

"Well... That was a good question," he paused for a moment. "I'll admit that I haven't thought about that, but hey," he grinned. "we could always ask Scooter to cover up," he creakily laughed and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Irresponsible behavior!" I laughed and poked his cheeks. "But seriously, Scooter can't always be there for you, you know?" I stopped my fooling and stared at him blankly.

He sighed, "I know... But then again, Scooter's the best in cover ups, so he would probably help me agai- " I cut him off.

I couldn't take hearing him do that anymore.

"Be independent, pass me your BlackBerry," I held my hand out.

"Okay," he said and slipped it out of his pocket. "But why?"

"I'm gonna do something, and let's see if Scooter's gonna help you this time," I grounded my teeth and grabbed it away from him, got into Twitter and typed in a tweet. "For those of you who are wondering who Derek Bieber is... I think I know who he is." and I pressed 'tweet'.

"What the hell did you just do?" Justin grabbed his phone away, "No way in fucking hell did you just do that," he gaped.

Then my phone vibrated, two messages.

"Justin just tweeted "For those of you who are wonderi...""

"What the hell is going on with Justin? -Scooter"

"Hah, Scooter texted me," I said and opened the message.

"What'd he say?" Justin asked me and leaned forward to take a look.

"Yo, Scooter, d'you know he was Derek Bieber?" I texted back.

Not long after, Scooter called me.

"It's Scooter," I said and held it in front of Justin's face.

"Answer it," he bit his lip.

"Hey Scooter," I spoke through the phone. 

"Hey, Justine, listen, how did you know Justin was Derek?" 

"Well... First, did you know?" 

"No I don't," 

"Okay then, he told me." 

"Is he there?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Pass him the phone," 

"Sure..."

"Scooter seemed mad," I covered the speaker and clicked on loud speaker. "Watch what you say, you hear?" I whispered.

"Uh huh," Justin winced and grabbed my phone, holding it near his mouth. "Hey... Scott," 

"Justin Drew Bieber! What the hell were you thinking, creating a stupid unknown person called Derek Bieber? Are you nuts?!" 

"Scooter, I just wanted to have a little fun! I didn't think about how it would affect certain things!" 

"Certain? It's more like everything! Your fans would go berserk, you know that? You know your fans, you know how they are! Why'd you create it!" 

"Scooter- " 

"Justin, I swear, one more time, and I am not helping you any further!" 

"But you're my- " 

"Curse me." 

"Right... Okay... You bald head, fat man- " 

"I didn't meant it literally, Justin," 

"Right... But thanks anyways man, I appreciate it." 

"Like I said, it's the last time!" 

"I swear to God, last," 

"Good. See you in 3 months, Biebs," 

"Bye Scoot."

He sighed and grinned. "That wasn't as bad as I thought,"

"It was bad to me," I honestly said.

"Not to me," he shrugged. "I've gone through this at least, five times. And I still find it hilarious how he could cool off so quick at times," he giggled.

"True," I nodded and crossed my legs. "Carin's luck to get him," I laughed. "When are they getting married? I want it to turn into Glee," I grinned, this time.

"Oh heavens no! It'll be so humiliating!" Justin shook his head.

I amusingly smiled. "Just kidding, but really, I want you to sing Bruno Mars' Marry U there,"

"If Scooter agrees!" Justin scratched his head.

"He must. Everyone in the crew knows Carin liked Glee," I paused. "He has no choice, really," I smirked. "Carin would so totally love it."

"True that," Justin rubbed his nose.

I chortled. "I seriously can't wait till that day,"

"It's on October 13," Justin flashed me a smile.

"Awesome!"