Seventeen

♥ god, w h y - p a r t one ♥

The ride there was supposedly around forty-five minutes, but due to the lack of traffic jam this night, we easily got there about half an hour―filled with loud, crazy sing-alongs to the radio and laughter. It was fun.

And thankfully though, unlike what most fan fictions about him (don't even question how I know about these stuff), he didn't ask me to wear a blindfold. He knows I love surprises and this time, he didn't want to ruin anything because it was, after all, our first date.

Oh, and plus, he knows so much better than to blindfold me. Because, I mean. . . that's just romance gone all wrong.

Reversing the Range Rover in a reserved parking lot, Justin pulled the brakes and we finally came to a small halt, indicating that we've reached our destination. I unbuckled the seatbelt around me as Justin got out of the car, before waiting for him to open the door for me ― not that I couldn't do it myself ― I like when he does that.

"Thanks," I softly said, flashing me a small smile. Thank the Lord I had fixed the glossiness of my lips back in the car so I didn't feel that bad showing my face off in public now. I straightened my outfit as Justin flashed me his million dollar smile, shutting the door behind him before locking it.

"You know, you're currently taking my breath away so much that I'm uncertain about what to say to you," Justin confessed, once he had his arm around my lower waist so that it was right and above my ass.

"Good thing, because I'm also trying to get over your hotness," I admitted, laughing quietly when he sneakily slid his hand down to grab my ass once, making me yelp quietly and move in deeper under his arm. "You're such an idiot."

"I'm your idiot."

"Oh, shut up."

"For you, I won't."

"You're supposed to say the opposite!"

"You're my girl, teasing you is what makes you special."

"Ugh, I hate you."

"Yeah, I love you, too," he snickered,  making me grin while I still held my head up; eyes rolled to the side so that he wouldn't notice how hard I was blushing. I swear I could've looked like a tomato but thanks to the dim lights, I looked just fine, I guess.

"Babe, look up in front of you."

Raising my head as told, I came face to face with a castle-like building, with little Christmas lights hung from corners to corners; little flags hung at the top of each roof flying to one side because of the direction the wind was blowing.

The grey stone walls looked artificial from where we were standing, but as I observed deeper, I could tell they were real from how at some parts of the wall there would be a dent, making it imperfectly perfect in a way.

I was still stunned at how this building looked.

"What's that building?" I let out a breath, still keeping my eyes glued on this rather attractive building. "A disney-inspired restaurant or something?"

"Aha, you wish," Justin laughed out loud, making me scrunch my nose up. "This has been here way longer than you think. It's like, the same age as me and I remember coming here with my dad before he went back to Canada."

"Oh? So your dad thought of you as a little prince?"

Justin cringed slightly at the word prince and I had a slight idea to why he reacted that way―he's never been too fond about princes and princesses, unless he had to use it in a song or stuff. Even though he liked watching Disney channel at times, he just wasn't interested in stuff like that.