Thirty Eight

♥ r e u n i o n ♥

 ✌

A week later...arrival in Mexico City... Damn it, I said I wouldn't care about where we were. Grr.

"Are you ready, kids?" Mom asked as we went up the bus.

"Allison, don't say that. You sound like that pirate on SpongeBob," Justin shuddered and took a seat beside me.

Say, where's the twins? It's, like, 6 in  the morning, they're obviously asleep...still.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" Ryan yelled as he walked in. His eyes stopped at the twins, then he pursed his lips in like, shit, I totally forgot the twins were here.

I cracked up...you just gotta laugh at that.

"Hello, Justine," He smiled at me, then continued. "and Bieber."

Justin stood up and did the handshake with Ryan and sat back down.

"Where's Fredo?" I asked Ryan. "Plus Kenny."

"They're having trouble. Take a look out the window," he chuckled and pointed towards the window, resulting me to turn my head.

There Kenny and Alfredo was...having a childish fight. Kenny threw light punches towards Alfredo and Alfredo folded his arms and pouted in another direction.

Then I laughed again. "They just won't stop fooling around, huh?"

Ryan scoffed. "They never did! And you do not, want to know how they were like on the way here —terrible."

"Ryan! How nice seeing you again!" Pattie tried to exclaim softly, but still, it came out slightly louder.

"Heyyo, Pat!" He waved with a laugh.

I smiled and directed my attention to Alfredo who was still pouting, and Kenny who had been laughing all the way since he entered the bus.

"All set to go to the hotel?" The driver asked.

All of us gave him a thumbs up and the bus started to move.

Alfredo plopped down on the other side of me, while Kenny went to the little kitchen or something.

"Kenny's a cheater bum," Alfredo continued his pouting.

I laughed.

"Fredo, everyone's a cheater bum to you," Ryan patted his shoulder playfully.

Alfredo laughed. "Not really... Pattie isn't, Allison isn't... The lady, Justine isn't."

Justin laughed and punched Alfredo on the shoulder. "Of course she isn't, man."

"Wait, so how long is the drive, exactly?" I asked my Mom as I walked past her.

"An hour? After today, we won't be using the bus as often as we do like last time...right now, this tour, it's all about taking the planes." She answered.

Oh well, at least we'll be using it...

By the way, noticed how I haven't spoken a word to Justin?

"Hey babe, you tired?" Justin pulled me into a hug.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Sure?"

I nodded.

"Oh, so I see you guys are together?" Alfredo teased. "Gosh, Kenny, you lost!"

Kenny came up behind him. "Lost to what?"

"The bet? Remember?" Alfredo frowned.

"We did no bet?"

"That's right, Ken. Fredo, there wasn't any bets," Ryan said between coughs.

"There is!" Retorts Alfredo.

Flashback...

"Wanna bet?" Alfredo asked Kenny.

Ryan laughed. "About what?"

"I'm talking to Kenny, Goodie!" Alfredo smacked Ryan's head.

"Don't mess with the head, Pasta," Ryan warned.

"Okay, that's enough....little boys — no, I don't wanna bet with you," Kenny interjected.

"Fine, but I'm still gonna bet," Alfredo grinned and walked off.

Flashback over...

"Um, Alfredo, seems like you made a bet with yourself, on your own accord..." I reminded him.

He thought for a minute before frowning deeper.

"HAH!" Kenny and Ryan exclaimed simultaneously.

"Seems like you are a cheater bum after all," Justin laughed.

I grinned and shrugged.

"I hate you, Justine Kaye," Alfredo groaned, but cracked a grin seconds after.