Eleven

♥ o w n e d ♥

"Justin, are you going out tomorrow?" I heard Pattie's gentle voice asking Justin, seeming like she didn't know anything when really, I've told her mostly everything. In his damn face right now. Aha.

Falling onto my knees at the exact moment he cleared his throat, I pressed my ear as hard as the door would allow me to. I feel bad eavesdropping but what the hell, don't blame mehe knew better than to mess with me and shit.

"Yeah, out with Twist and Za."

"Are you sure?" And then I could picture Pattie holding her phone before her son's face with the screenshot of Paige Conway's tweet earlier on, on display. "Then would you mind explaining what this is about?"

Groaning, I heard some muffled noises before Justin groaned once again, making me pull a long face. It was getting on my nerves, obviously. "Mom. It could be another Justin! I'm not the only guy named Justin, you know. Ugh. Did Justine tell you about this or something?"

"Just so you know, I may be your mother but that doesn't mean I'm the oldest. Therefore, I know what you're up to, thanks to Twitterand my own account."

Well, that made Justin's groan twice as loud. "Okay, mom."

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that since you'll be going for lunch with Paige, you're bringing Justine along either."

"Momma just said what."

"I said, you're bringing Justine along with you, to lunch. Do you have a problem with that?" The sharpness behind Pattie's voice. . . Well, I don't know. Shocked would be an understatement but the only word that comes closest to the emotion I'm feeling right now has got to be shocked.

I've never, honestly, ever, heard her sound this stern. Whoa.

"But she I just I don'tahhhhh, whatever."

"And whatever you did to cause the both of you to fall into this whole silent treatment thing, you better apologize to her or else, Justin Drew Bieber, you are grounded for"

Justin cut me off by yelling through the house a, "Justine! Baby, I'm sorry, I love you!" making me freeze like I've never fucking frozen in my life, ever. I didn't see that coming, and never would expect to see that coming.

What the hell was he doing, trying to worsen the situation?!

"Genuinely, Justin."

"Fine," he grumbled grudgingly, muttering incoherent words like "wasn't" and "fault" under his breath, but I still managed to catch them and fix them in place. And he was actually right; it wasn't his fault to begin withit was mine. "So"

"No," I quickly cut him off so that he could shut up and just (hopefully) accept my apology, "I am sorry! And that's the last time you'll ever hear me say that word, bye!"

* *

* * *

* *

"You ready?" Justin asked as he started the ignition of his car.

Trying my hardest to sit still and keep my eyelids open (because I slept and woke up real late), I blinked multiple times. "Yeah, never been more ready. Just drive already."