Two

♥ n to the o ♥

While I was struggling to do my own work next to Mr. Popstar who wouldn't stop humming to Beyoncé's One Plus One, I rolled my eyes when he really decided to start singing it aloud, through words, out of the damn blue.

I shook my head once, and hard, and focused on doing the question I was stuck at, but no matter how hard I did it's like his voice was like a tornado; from being distinct to being evident. It started off soft but unfortunately, his singing got louder, and louder, and so much louder.

And as if reading my mind, Jenny voiced out, speaking my thoughts. "Justin, can you please keep it down? Justine has to concentrate on her work too, please be considerate and just carry on with your work."

"But I am conce. . . Oh. You mentioned a 'her'. Okay. Got it." He smirked mischeivously, shutting up for one minute just to get back to his assignment. I was prepared for whatever was coming, even if it wasn't very predictable.

"BABY, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT ALGEBRA! ONE, PLUS ONE, EQUALS TWOOOO!" Justin screamed through the whole house, probably turning Jenny and I deaf. More on my case, however, since I'm seated right next to him.

The twins started laughing probably due to the commotion but their cheerful laughter bounced around the house for a pretty long time, ceasing my fury for him.

I turned to them, amused, then turned my attention back to Justin, "Ah."

The twins climbed out of their play corner and started running towards me, but I just thought that, it wasn't the best idea when Justin's getting a scolding by Jenny, so I motioned for them to go back to where they originally were from.

As expected, they understood my hand gesture and ran back in to play.

Since their play corner had a kind of plastic thing surrounding their play space, they had to climb over it. So being a gentleman, Jonah held out his hand, and Jenny took it gladly as she passed over. Jenny being nice, did the same to Jonah, and they clapped their hands once they were back inside.

I smiled at their cuteness, and turned back, walking into the study room. Sometimes, they just don't act like their age. Like, I can't even. . . I don't. I just. . . Like, they're just too cute, I'm always left speechless.

A l w a y s.

"At least two persons understand the fact that I'm hi-la-ri-ous," The guy whom I have the same name pronunciation with, responded with pride. "Unlike somebody sitting next to me, AKA party pooper, AKA humorless woman."

I rolled my eyes and refused to acknowledged whatever bullshit he'd just released while Jenny laughed softly at his idiocy, resuming reading the VOGUE magazine between her slim fingers.

*

* * *

*

"Jenny, it's killing me..." Justin grumbled in a sing-song voice, passing Jenny his Algebra papers.

Yeah, that song was from The Click Five; don't know how the hell he came up with it but I don't wanna know either.

He could take three hours for sixty questions. No doubt, he definitely did only twenty in an hour. I was already done with school but had to tutor him, who was like, three years older than me. Tell me, bet all his Beliebers knew his math sucked like, I don't even know what.

"Justy!" Jonah squealed running over to me, with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes?" I asked, slowly feeling my lips curving into a small grin.

I stood up as he grabbed my huge hand as compared to his, and ran to his play corner with me in tow, though, with little steps. I didn't know what they did, but the moment I saw it, I gasped at what was displayed before my eyes.

They used legos to form the words 'WE LOVE U JUSTY' on the ground, which was sweet to absolutely no extent. I couldn't help tearing up a little.

I squatted and opened my arms for them to step in for a little tight hug. "Aw, thank you, Jonah. Thank you, Jenna." I kissed both of their pink, chubby cheeks. "I love the both of you, too. Forever, yeah?" They gave out a squeak and ran all over the house as I stood back up.

T w i n s.

I laughed and turned around ready to walk back, but instead caught Justin. . . Looking at me. . . I can't believe I'm saying this, but. . . He looked at me dreamily― I'm freaking out here!

Stepping closer to him, I started waving in front of his face rapidly to snap him out of it, "Dude! Stop dreami―"

He grabbed my wrist, making my actions come to a halt, "I'm not, alright. I just adore the way you handle kids and play with them." I cocked an eyebrow down. "It's. . . It's. . . I just can't think of the word at the moment."

That was really, very enexpected. I seriously need someone to slap me instantly for a reality check, because what in the hell did Justin Bieber just say?

Did I hear him wrong? "No, you didn't."

What? Did I say that aloud? "Yes, you did."

Damn.

My eyes travelled down to his hand a moment before he dropped it at instant. I rolled my eyes and the dangling of keys were heard by the door, with two shadows hovering at the other side of it.

"I'm home!" Mom exclaimed with a bright smile, entering the house with Pattie, as I'd like to say, 'Second Mother' in tow with her.

"Hey Mom," Justin and I simultaneously greeted Pattie, earning back a smile.

"Hey, guys!" She perkily stated with her naturally high-pitched tone, coming to me and wrapped me into a tight hug, while I returned her the bone-crushing hug.

Justin and I certainly do not have a close relationship. But Pattie and I, it's different; she's like a second Mom to me. One of the reasons; she's Justin's Mom, so she and my mom are close friends, and they have to discuss things together about Justin's tour, concerts and all.

"Hi Jonah! Hi Jenna!" Pattie squealed, making them laugh. I was going to find Mom to ask what we were going to have for lunch, but since she was talking to Justin about something and Pattie was occupied by the twins, I was left all alone with Jenny who was still reading VOGUE.

I decided to walk over to her and ask her the question I've been dying to ask. "Jenny, why do you think Justin's always irritating me?" I shot at her, sitting at the edge of the table. She looked up from her magazine, responding with a shrug.

"I'm not really sure. He is a very pleasant boy to everyone, but you."