Twenty Five

♥ w h a t ♥

 ✌

"Mom, when again's Justin starting his tour?" I asked as I plopped down onto the couch beside her.

"Soon. It's August now, right, so...a few months time." She continued reading her magazine.

"Awesome!" I fist pumped.

"Why?" She turned to me and laughed slightly.

"I wanna know how crazy these girls are. I wanna have the Belieber experience," I grinned at lifted my legs onto the coffee table, crossing them.

"Tsk," mom kissed her teeth. "Put your legs down!"

"Mom, we aren't even talking about legs," I grinned wider.

She sighed. "Right, okay, but trust me, all these Beliebers are by far the craziest fans on Earth."

I laughed. "How the hell do you cope with those crying One Less Lonely Girls backstage?" I shook my head in ridiculousness.

"Well, I don't really say much. It's Justin."

"Justin? How the- but I thought he was on sta- wait, mom, so Justin's a- " I got cut off.

"Morning, Allison!" Pattie said and entered the house.

I smiled and went up to my room, not disturbing them, especially my mom, any further.

I sat on my bed and stared into blank space.

"So Justin usually gets off stage? But since when? I thought he remained on stage while the girls went up? And how does he cheer them up? Yeah, he's funny and all, but is he a...player? Did he kiss all of them?" I muttered to myself as ideas kept getting into my mind.

"You think I kiss every girl I meet, huh?" Justin chuckled.

"Yeah, most probably, I don't know." I shrugged then froze. "When the fuck did you even get beside me?"

"Doesn't matter," he moved closer to me. "I gotta tell you how I cheer them up," he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually... Most of the time if Ryan and Chaz's around, I don't. But I usually just talk to them, make 'em laugh. Hug them, praise them, many other things never, just not ever leading to kissing. So don't worry 'bout it. But once I go on tour, you'll know it. Plus, Chaz and Ryan's coming along," he flashed me a smile again.

"Ah, I see." I thought about it.

"And to make it clear, baby, I'm so not a player," he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, d'you know who Derek Bieber is?" I suddenly blurted out.

"I... Uhh... No.......... Why?" He stammered.

"You're hiding something," I frowned and stuck my index finger out, pointing right at him. "You know him, do ya?!"

He grabbed my index finger and kissed it. "Yes. I do know him. And that guy's someone you know, as well."

"He's Derek?" I cocked an eyebrow down. "I've spoken to him. Surprisingly, he flirts just like you, talks like you, looks like you, lines up sentences like you, and he's like, another clone of you!" I exclaimed, but frowned. "Wait a minute... Similar to you... Another clone of you... First Dani Shay, a girl, then Derek Bieber, a guy, Bieber. Derek. Justin, Derek's you ain't it?!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, I am," he laughed and shushed me simultaneously. "But I don't want anybody to know. I just wanna see how many nice Beliebers there are, and how many dirty Beliebers who throws themselves on someone who's faking to be a Bieber surnamed. Understand? And so far, I've only spoken to like, two or three nice Beliebers who "encouraged me" on coping with insane Beliebers," he laughed and explained, instantly after.

OH GEEZ. MY BOYFRIEND'S A GENIUS!

On the other hand, not really.

What if the other Beliebers freaks when they finds out he was Derek Bieber?

Oh my god...