Thirty

♥ g o o d b y e s ♥

"We promise, Jazzy! You will see me again," I laughed as I unwrapped her arms around my legs.

"Boo! Don't go! I will cry!" Jazzy sniffled a little.

Jeremy laughed and stood at a corner with Erin in his arms, while Justin had Jaxon stuck to him.

"Hey lil bro, I'll see you again! But not so soon," Justin sighed quietly and unwrapped Jaxon's arms around his legs.

Stupid Justin. He shouldn't have said 'Not so soon.'

I'll deal with Jaxon after I deal with Jazmyn.

I carried Jazzy up and held her in my arms for a while.

"Jazzy, I promise, you will see me soon! And by then, we'll have a great time together! I'll bring you to shopping, then we'll go to the park, then we'll do all sorts of fun stuff together, okay?" I softly said and stroked her hair.

"Promise?" She pouted a little, but stuck out her pinky.

"Promise," I smiled and did the pinky swear.

She kissed my cheek which startled me, and she wriggled out of my grasp. So now, time to deal with Jaxon.

"Don't go." He simply said with a sad face.

He wasn't pouting, neither was he happy.

I carried him up and tickled him, making him giggle like there's no tomorrow and finally stopped.

"When I see you soon, I'm gonna tickle you harder!" I evilly laughed and tickled him a little more.

I said that, just so he wouldn't wait for us to see him, because we might not see them any time soon.

"Okay! I will miss you!" He said and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and hugged him back. "I'll miss you too, Jaxo," I pulled back and kissed his head, before passing him to Jeremy.

"why do you make it seem so easy?" Justin frowned and asked me.

"Son, she, is good with kids," Jeremy chuckled and patted his back.

"Yeah, guys, us girls think more than guys...sometimes." Erin giggled and hugged me. "See you soon, Justine!"

"See you soon, Erin," I smiled. "and you too, Jeremy." I said and gave him a small hug, considering Jaxo was in his arms.

"See ya! By the way, nice meeting you!" He laughed in amusement.

"Well, we gotta go, um, Mom said hi to the both of you," Justin said with a smile then grabbed my hand, twining it together.

"Say hi to her back, for the both of us," Erin smiled. "Bye, you two!"

"Goodbye son," Jeremy waved, then the door closed.

"Well, I have four words." I sighed with a smile.

"What? Oh! Is it... I am too irresistible?" Justin said flirtatiously.

"Hell nah! You're okay," I shrugged. "I love your family," I grinned.

"Yeah, they're really nice, and to top it all up, there's my lil siblings who are glued to you!"

"Well," I popped my invisible collar. "I'm good with kids, ha,"

"I'm good with kids, ha," Justin mimicked me.

"I'm not kissing you for the rest of the month." I unlaced our fingers and walked up ahead.

"WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO!!!"