Thirty Seven

♥ short and s i m p l e ♥

 ✌

"Okay, so that seriously happened? In your dream?" Justin held me tighter and tighter each second.

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"But you do know I'd never do- " I cut him off.

"Please don't say that," I ran a hand across my face. "Every time you say something to assure me, something bad just happens and I get heartbrokened every time."

"Okay, I won't," he sighed.

"Turn on the tele, I wanna see what's on," I nudged him.

He grabbed the remote control, and turned the television on, turning to TMZ.

Well, that's, like, my favorite channel, just watching celebrities get caught.

"So, apparently, the Biebs was caught with the mystery girl just yesterday night! Well, what has happened to Jelena just three days ago?"

"Huh? Three days ago? Jelena?" I confusingly asked.

"Uh... No. It was nothing, babe." Justin assured me.

I'd be a fool if I believed you, Justin. I'd be a fucking fool if I did that.

I nodded and shrugged. "If you say so."

"Justin, if you aren't aware, you're going on tour next week," Pattie entered my room.

"Hi Mommy," I waved with a smile.

"Hello, Sweetie," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm aware, Mom, by the way, Justine's coming along, right?" He asked.

"Of course, of course!"

Well then, Jenny, Jonah and I are going...how fun. Well, it'll be the last two weeks Ryan Good will be on tour with us, before going on to live his dreams. I'll miss that dork so much... Can't wait to get away from stupid dramas and just have some fun with Alfredo, Goodie, and Kenny, baby!

Eh, think I'd just might as well be lost, and not know which city we're going. Yup.