Forty Two

♥ o h ♥

"Great job, on stage man!" Scooter went up to Justin and did their 'famous' handshake known to all girls - Beliebers - around the world.

Selena came up to me and squealed. "How did I do?"

I laughed. "First of all, NEVER squeal in front of me. Second of all... you rocked the stage, baby!"

It's her turn to laugh. "Right, note to self, never squeal in front of Justine. Got it. Yeah, thanks. Um, I'll go get changed now," she smiled and walked off to her dressing room.

So far, Pattie, Carin, my Mom, Scooter, Kenny, Alfredo and Ryan knows about the "friend" thing with Selena and me, and the only one who doesn't know is... Justin. And all of us intend to keep it in for a purpose... Because he's never gonna agree to letting me befriend Selena.

"Um... Justine, was it just me, or did I just catch you talking to Selena? In a normal way? In a rather, rather friendly way," Justin appeared beside me.

I raised an eyebrow. "What? Pfft, no. Psh, who said that? Nah."

"No one said that. I saw that - what just happened," he tilted his head to the right, waiting for my answer.

Just as I was about to answer him, I spotted Selena behind him, panicking. Selena didn't know how or what to say. Because...well...sometimes... She's a little gullible. A little tiny bit. But she's nice. "AHEMSELENAAHEMDRESSINGROOMAHEM, what are we talking about? Oh, nah. We had a quarrel," I rolled my eyes. "The usual."

Justin squinted his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Fine. For now, I'll accept that. But that doesn't mean I won't bring it up in the hotel again," he puckered his lips out.

I grinned. "Nah, I'm not gonna kiss you now."

He pouted. "Fine, but I'm gonna make you do it tonight."

I shook my head with a smile and walked off to Selena's dressing room.

"Yes, I'll be fine, Cam. No, I'm okay, don't worry, yeah, mhmm, yeah, love you too, Cam, bye!" She dreamily hung up on the phone.

"So I see Cam's your fiancé," I teased her when I sat down beside her.

She jumped a little and blushed. Hahaha. For the first time. "Um... Yeah, he's my fiancé, Cameron Quiseng, from Allstar Weekend."

My jaw literally fell to the ground. "Say whaaaaaaaat?"

She giggled and nodded. "Yeah, that's him."

"God damn it, you lucky chick," I shook my head. "I knew something was up between you and that fella!"

"We'd tried our best to keep in, though," she answered. "but Cameron wanted us to go public and since last night, something happened between you and Justin on stage...... It was a great help to Cam and me - it was easier for us to tell the paps and all, you get what I mean?"

I nodded understandingly. "That's good, that's good. Happy to know that we're of help." I smiled.

"He said he was coming here to fetch me--" I cut her off.

"All the way from--" She cut me off with a nod.

"Hot Jesus," I blinked a few times. "Lucky, lucky, lucky you. So, freaking lucky," I laughed.

She laughed too, when suddenly the door barged open. The both of us thought it was Cameron...but it wasn't. It was Justin... Justin Bieber... Justin Drew Bieber...

"So you lied to me?" He asked, hurt. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Oh, shit. Oh, boy. Oh, dear. Oh, hoap.

"What's going on here?" Someone appeared behind Justin.

Who could that--

"Cameron!" Selena gasped, standing up.

I stood up and faced that person.

"Cameron?" Justin and I repeated simultaneously.

I looked to Justin, then Selena, then Cameron, then to the ground.

Sure, sure... C'mon! Nothing can ever go smoothly, huh?NOTHING, DAMN IT.