Thinking about each other

Leonardo:

Your POV

I started working on my homework and I saw a blue dress poking out of me closet. The dress reminded me of the beautiful ocean blue eyes of Leo's. He was just so good-looking with his ruffled black hair and his blue eyes. I loved how he was so nice and how he didn't hesitate to help me when I dropped my books. He was just so perfect and I really want to call him my boyfriend. Wait-what?!? At first I was saying I didn't need a man and now I want this one guy in particular? I'm so confused. I think I actually like Leo, I love him.

Leo's POV

I tried meditating today but I just couldn't. Y/N kept flooding into my mind. Her laugh, her e/c eyes and her h/c hair flowing in the wind. This has never happened to me before, I mean I never thought about someone this intensely. I can't believe it! I'm falling for her? Yes! I am! I've got to meet up with her again. Maybe this time I'll ask her. I'll ask her if she'll like to go out with me. But how?

Raphael:

Your POV

I never thought that I'll act so nice towards someone that's not one of my girlfriends. I mean I've been with him for a couple days and I still haven't hurt him! Except for that flip... Anyways his eyes, Raph's eyes are just so attractive and I'd stare into them all day if he'd let me. His bulging muscles were so hot! That's it, it's obvious I'm head over heals for him.

Raph's POV

I was punching the bag in my room but I kept missing all my kicks and punches. I was so distracted. For one, Mikey was being loud and annoying, but what distracted me even more was Y/N. Her e/c eyes were so focused and she had a real fighter in her. Her h/c hair was so silky and I wished to put my fingers through them. I was turning soft. No, wait yes, I am turning soft but just for her. I've got to call her mine.

Michaelangelo:

Your POV

Mikey was so rad! I mean he's a little immature and childish but I loved that. His soul and mind was young. I loved his jokes and his stories about all the pranks that he pulled on his brothers. He talked of water balloons, and his older brother that was out to kill him. After hanging out with him my sides would hurt from laughing so much. I loved his hair and his youthful eyes, I loved him.

Mikey's POV

Y/N is the best thing that's ever happened to me. She laughs at all of my jokes and I love how her cheeks rise when she smiles. Her beautiful h/c hair matches her e/c eyes which makes her so pretty. The minute I saw her pull that trick I knew she was the one for me. I just need to find a way to ask her to be mine.

Donnatello:

Your POV

I never thought that I'd fall in love with the nerd of the class but something about him screamed out to you. Telling you to love him. And you did. A lot. The cute way he would push up his glasses with this pointer finger and his pretty hazel eyes. I'm going to schedule some more tutoring sessions with him, just to have an excuse to hang out with him.

Donnie's POV

Your brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves make up a complex, integrated information-processing and control system known as your........A/N LOL can anyone fill that in? I'll follow the first person who get's it right Ugh! How can I not remember what goes next. I'm so distracted but why? Y/N . That's why. She's always on Cloud 9. Her e/c eyes always seem so far away when she's daydreaming. The way her h/c hair falls down when your daydreaming because you always tilt your head is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again.

A/N yay! so three chapters in one night! I really want to hear some comments and I would love to see more followers and votes and views! Yes all of that. I promise to update in a little while maybe tomorrow or maybe the day after. Thank you! :D XD