Getting Rescued?

A/N: Y/B means " your bf" and "O" Other means any other of your choice

All:

"She hasn't answered my texts or calls" y/t yells through the apartment. "Well, let's go look for her!" O yells. RIng! Ring! "Hmm, unknown number," y/t mumbles. "Maybe, it's Y/N!" O suggest. y/t picks it up and puts it on speaker. "Hello, boys. Splinter." the mysterious voice said. "Shredder!" the boys yell all together. "Yes, yes. It is me." "Shredder, where's Y/N!" "Oh, do not worry for she is safe and sound in the comfort of my home." "What do you want with her!?" "It is very simple. I want Splinter. I want you to come for her and be prepared for a fight. I'm going to end this Splinter. Mark my words. If you do not come in the next 10 minutes, your precious Y/N will be mutated and become my apprentice." Dial Tone "y/t" Master Splinter says. y/t grabs all of his gear and starts heading for the door, his face covered in tears. "Leo! We need a plan! We can't just barge in!" O yells. "Y/N is waiting O!" "y/t, we know you care for her we do too! But barging in! It's not like that's gonna make the situation any better." y/t doesn't listen. He runs out of the apartment with the boys chasing after him. As he runs through the streets he starts crying. "I should have never left you alone, Y/N" he yells. They make their way to Shredder's lair. When they enter there's a long path with a throne at the end. There were huge windows over looking New York. On the sides of the path there were two pools. However, one was full of mutagen. Then there was Y/N dangling on a rope over the pool of mutagen. "Y/N!" y/t yells. "Well well well. Look who actually showed their faces." Shredder says. "Splinter. Oh, how eager I was to live this moment." He lunges towards Splinter and started to fight him. Raph fought Fish Face, Mikey Rahzar, Donnie Baxter and Leo Tigerclaw. After a couple minutes of fighting. y/t sees that Baxter has a remote in his pocket. "Donnie! Look at Baxter's pocket!" Donnie doesn't hear. "Splinter, you mutated my daughter, now it is my turn to make you feel the pain I felt." Shredder says. And with that Baxter pressed the red button on the remote and Y/N drops in the mutagen pool.