Tickle Torture Pt. Mikey

This chapter is not sponsored by the CyberPatriot Company. 

NO HOMEWORK! OH YEEAAHH BOI! I was skipping away from school after I was dismissed from my after-school club. Every Wednesday, I had this really cool CyberPatriot Club, where you learn to program and our teams are given a set of virtual images that represent operating systems and are tasked with finding cybersecurity vulnerabilities within the images and hardening the system while maintaining critical services in a six hour period. Honestly, it's pretty fun! As I make my way over to Mikey's house I pass the convenience store three blocks away. I bought some Pocky sticks, Ramune, Yan Yan sticks, Kit Kats and Duvalin. HELLOO SUGAR COMAAAAS! I am so excited. I gave the cashier my money and left with my bag full of sugar. A good 7 minutes later I was already there. I knocked on the door to reveal Mikey with a headset on and messy hair. He had a PS4 controller on his left hand and his right on the door. "SHUT UP PARTYFRIDAY69, hey babe! Come on in." I stepped into his apartment and set myself down onto his living room leather couch and put my backpack at my feet. He sat back down next to be and continued to play. Guess what game he was playing? Yeah... Fortnite. Honestly, I love it but he becomes so engrossed in it, it's worrisome. I grabbed a controller and shook it in his face. He's not going to be the only one that is going to slouch and be a bum today. I opened up two Pocky Sticks and gave one to Mikey. I laid down across him as he placed his chin on my head. "OOHH Look, YummyWaffles is online, let's invite him." As soon as we sent it out, he was in the game. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite couple playing Fortnite together. SOO CUTE! I NEED ME A GUY MAN IM TIRED OF LIVING THE SINGLE LIIIIFE!" I swear he complains about his single life every time that we play video games. "Maybe if you didn't waste your time on video games, you can go out there and find someone." I said. "No no no Y/N, video games is life. He doesn't have to stop, he just needs someone as awesome as you that can play them WITH him." He looked down and kissed me on the lips. "Gross, I felt that kiss. Please, let's just play." YummyWaffles groaned on the other side of the mic, we never knew his real name and he doesn't know ours. Just basic privacy issues. COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! Mikey was breathing down my neck because he had already died but I was alive and shooting. "I FOUND HIM!" I built a ramp to get my up to the roof of a nearby house. This guy had no idea what was coming for him. One shot and it was over! AYYEE VICTORY ROYALE! "VICTOOOORYY ROYAAALLEE YOU NOOOBS!" I kicked my feet vigorously and grabbed Mikey's neck to pull him down to my lips. I gave him a passionate kiss, winning wasn't anything new to us but we enjoyed it every time because it was a small accomplishment that we always reached together. He took the controller away from me as I look at him puzzled and then he started to tickle my stomach. I lightly slap him as I turn my head away from him trying to control my laughter. I'm DYING! When he stops he looks me in my tearful eyes," do you want another round of Fortnite or do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?" "NETFLIX! NETFLIX! NETFLIX!" I smiled at him as he laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist. We scrolled through Netflix until we found a cool Taiwanese Drama called "Fall in Love With Me." He didn't want to watch it at first but by episode 2 he was okay with it. "As long as I get to lay here with you, I don't even care if we watch Fred: The Movie" I laugh at his comment and snuggle my head into the nook of his neck. I love this boy. 

HEY! Thanks for reading these! I'm soooo happy you guys are here and reading these chapters even though this book was sometimes to be completed. I'm just on Spring Break and decided to relax a little with some writing. You guys should totally watch the show Fall in Love With Me if you are interested in Asian romance dramas of any kind! Until next time, guys, gals and binary pals! (Tommy Sanders is my bestiieee)