Chapter 1

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

Even though I don't have to deal with Zayn and Louis' abuse, I still get it from my brother and Mark. Its still as bad as when the other 2 were with them. They would punch me in my stomach, kick me in the shins. I've almost bled near to death. Yup, nothing has changed. It was the same with or with out Louis and Zayn.

I don't even know what I did to deserve this!

I was lying down in my bed watching X Factor UK. I loved this show! But I'm watching it right now just to watch Zayn and Louis fail misserably.

I saw some really good performances! Like this one done by Niall Horan, and one by Liam Payne and also Harry Styles. There was also Cher Llyod.

Louis and Zayn's came on, one after the other. I was mad when I saw them make it through. I can't believe this. I was looking forward to watching them suffer. Just then I got a call from Anne.

"Can you believe those jerks made it through!" I shouted as soon as I answered.

"I know right. I was looking forward to watching them suffer" Anne said.

We went on and on for about another 20 minutes and then said goodbye.

On a happier note; Thank god its the weekend. I honestly would skip high school, but I don't want to leave my only friend!

I didn't feel like going back to another day of bullying. It would happen at home, but only when my parents aren't around. And on those days, I'm at Anne's.

It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. I had to work tomorrow anyway. I know i know. My parents are rich, we have the biggest house in the neighborhood. But I hate taking money from them. I always earn my own. And when they do buy me something I pay them back. No matter how many times they tell me not to.

I'm a weird teen.

Okay, all this thinking is making me ten times more sleepy. I'll just go to bed.