Chapter 4

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

"Katlyn we're waiting. What's the name of your highschool crush" Harry said again.

"Do I have to answer that" i said and they all nodded.

"Fine... it was zayn" I mumbled so they could barely hear it. Yes, I liked Zayn. He didn't seem like a bad guy at the time. Until he became a bitch and started beating me for no reason and slept with almost every girl in the school.

"What" they all said at the same time.

"it was zayn okay" I said looking down.

"well that makes what he did so much worse" Liam said.

"Whatever. That was the past.Next question" i said.

"out of us three. which did you want to win on X Factor?" Niall asked.

"Okay, all of you are amazing singers. But I wanted Liam to win. He was really good" I said. Liam smiled in victory.

"Would you ever date Niall or Harry" Liam asked. I looked down blushing. l mean, who wouldn't want to date them.

"Yes" I said blushing. The game continued on and on. After a while we all became tired and went to bed.

Me and Harry were lying talking in bed. His eyes are so beautiful. I've never seen such beautiful colour for eyes. His green orbs were staring straight into my hazel ones.

"you know you are really beautiful" he said smiling looking straight into me eyes.

"You don't have to lie for my sake. I know I'm not really pretty." I said. I've been called ugly almost everyday. After a while, you start to believe it.

"I'm not lying. You really are beautiful. Everything about you is. Your eyes, your hair, the way you blush and smile. The way you bite your lower lip like right now." he said smirking. I found myself getting lost in his eyes. He slowly leaned in closer and closer and I was leaning in too. 

His lips brushed over mine just barely and I smashed mine onto his. His lips fitted perfectly with mine. They were so soft. And I could swear I felt a spark. But not a small one. It was a really big spark that only lasted about 5 seconds.

The kiss got more heated and he traced his tongue over my bottom lip. I accepted. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and my hands were tangled in my hair. After about 5 minutes we pulled apart to catch our breathe.

"That was..." he started.

"wow" I finished.

"um.. so. I'm tired. Night" he said.

"yeah okay. Night" i said.

I just made out with Harry. And I felt somethig. No, I can't fall for Harry. If anything I've learned and from past experience in grade school you should never fall for anyone unless you're willing to end up broken. But I can't ignore the fact I felt something, I just don't know if he did.

~Harry's P.O.V~

That kiss was amazing. I felt something with her. Something I've never felt for any other girl. It was real. She was real, unlike all those fakes I've dated or slept with in the past. I just don't know if she felt anything too.

•••••••••••••••••

I need to stop talking to people while I write. :P someone pointed out my mistake where I put Michelle instead of katlyn. If you see another mistake like that.. Please let me know. I talk to her ALOT.