Chapter 10

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

I was sitting at home watching Disney movies and eating chocolate and caramel popcorn. I was depressed.

I was pregnant, and the father never really gave a fuck about me. He only wanted sex from me. God I feel so idiotic for falling for him.

He's tried calling me but. But that stopped after about 3 days. This proves he didn't care. If he did he wouldn't stop trying to call. But he did.

On the bright side everyone had been on board with the pregnancy. Linda is already planning a baby shower. She's excited. But my dad, not so much. He's tried to talk me into an abortion.

He told me to consider it and said it doesn't count as murder. YES IT FUCKING DOES!

If he thinks i'm gonna kill an innocent child, he's wrong. I don't care if it's the child of the person I hate. It's still a baby that doesn't deserve to die.

Right now I was watching Toy Story 2. There was a knock on the door. I still didn't feel like getting up. I haven't talked to anyone in days. Plus my eyes were currently red and puffy from crying and my hair a mess.

I've basically been glued to this couch unless I had to go to the washroom or eat or change the movie. Other than that I was stuck here.

The person kept knocking and knocking. Sadly Anne was at work so she couldn't get it.

After the person knocked for about the tenth time I got annoyed. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my body as I trudged myself to the front door.

I opened it and there was standing Louis Liam Niall and Zayn.

Not even they could cheer me up. I still wasn't talking. Believe me, they have tried for days. I wouldn't say a word.

"Aww. We thought you could use some company. So we brought movies and food Niall said. I let them in as soon as he said food.

I walked back over to the couch which was covered in nothing but tissues and laid down.

"We brought the Harry Potter movies. We know how much you love it" Liam said. I do love Harry Potter. Both book and movie.

They put in the first movie and hit play.

"So you're still not gonna talk?" Louis asked. I just continued watching the TV. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I was scared that I would get to close and end up broken in the end.

"Please talk. We miss hearing your voice" Liam said. I still didn't talk. I just got up and went to the kitchen. I want more food.

I returned with two hotdogs and a bottle of water.

"It's not good to eat so much unhealthy things. Not good for the baby" Zayn said. I ignored him. Though he's right. I should be eating much healthier.

I got up and dumped the hotdogs into Niall's lap and went back to the kitchen. I decided to make a salad instead.

"Good. You're taking my advice" I heard someone say which scared the living shit out of me. I turned around and saw Zayn.

He came up closer to me, we were like half a metre apart.

"Why won't you talk to anyone?" He asked in a sad tone. Again I ignored and turned around to continue the salad.

Zayn grabbed my arm and spun me around. A bit too hard though. It opened back up on of my cuts.

He looked a mix of sad mad and disappointed that I was still cutting.

"I thought you were gonna stop!" He said angrily. I just looked down and stayed silent. "If you're not gonna talk or stop cutting then I am done trying to help you" he said while walking out of the kitchen.

I felt like crying at the fact he's mad at me. This was what I was worried about. I grew really close the boys, mostly Zayn.

After I finished making my salad I decided to go upstairs. I sat on my bed eating and watching TV.

I was still sad about what happened with Zayn. I didn't full on cry. But a few tears slid down my cheeks. My door creeked open and there stood Louis.

"Hi love. Are you alright" he asked. He came up and sat beside me "can you please talk to me? I miss the sound of your voice"

I just sat there and continued watching spongebob. You are NEVER to old for spongebob. Never.

"Spongebob. Really?" Louis said chuckling at me.

"What? Like you don't enjoy a show meant for younger kids. To me you are never to old for spongebob." I said talking for the first time in days.

"SHE SPEAKS!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Ow Lou. Quiet down. It felt like you blasted out an ear hole." I said holding my ears.

"Sorry. So why weren't you talking?" He asked.

"I just didn't fell like getting close to anyone. I was scared I would end up broken in the end." I said 100% honesty.

"Well I would never hurt you." He said smiling.

"Using water to clean a rock under water. Smart logic patrick." I said sarcastically. Louis started to laugh.

"Seriously. Can't believe you watch this show still" he said chuckling.

"Oh yeah. Well what's your guilty pleasure?" I asked. "I bet you like watching cartoons as much as me" I said. He looked down. I started laughing. "I KNEW IT!" I shouted out still laughing.

"Hush up" he said playfully pushing my head.

This has been the best I've felt in days. I can't believe that out of all the boys, Louis was the one to get me to talk, and smile!