Chapter 22

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

We had now arrived at our hotel. It was more amazing than I expected! There was at least 25 floors, a pool on the 20th floor. It was beautiful inside. A huge chandelier dangling from the ceiling. But being the weird minded person I am, I think of the possible ways a person can die from that. I counted 8 so far.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard Anne call me. "C'mon Kat! Let's check out our suite!"

I followed closely behind my dad and Anne who had already got the hotel room keys. Our suite was on the 17 floor. My dads room was all the way on the other side of the hall though. So at least I have more privacy.

Me and Anne arrived outside our new suite, which had beautiful French doors. Makes sense since we're in france.

"On the count of three, we open" I say. "One-two-three"

We opened both doors at the same time revealing a beautiful room. I wish the boys were here, they'd love it.

Our suite also had a giant chandelier dangling from the ceiling. There were two bedrooms each with a balcony. But the balconies were attached to each other.

"The first thing we shall do! Is check out the pool!" Anne said. I immediately felt a bit self-concious. Not because of any scars, those healed and faded. Hardly noticeable now unless you get really REALLY close.

It was because I had a baby lump. Looking at me, anyone could tell I was pregnant. And I don't look like an adult, so they'll catch on that I'm a teen mom.

I don't feel like being criticized by people I don't even know. "Um... I don't really feel like going. I'm hungry! Lets go get some crepes!" I said trying to take her mind off the pool.

"Boo! Creeps don't sound like fun! POOL POOL POOL!" She chanted over and over. I finally got annoyed of it and gave in.

"Fine. FINE! Alright. We'll go to the stupid pool, but i'm not swimming or wearing a swimsuit." I said to her.

"Okay! Now I'll be back soon. I gonna change" she said and ran to her room. Great. Now i'm stuck going to the pool with Anne. I wonder how this'll turn out.

••••••••••••••••••••

I am so sorry the really short chapter guys! I am just really REALLY sleepy right now, but I wanted to update before bed. Well I hope you're enjoying yourselves reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN