Bad Boy Love

Bio

My name Katlyn Walters. I'm curently only 16, I live in Bradford. I get pretty great grades. I can skip high school if I wanted since I have enough creds to graduate. But I choose not to since I want to live the high school life. I only have one friend, who is my best friend in the entire world; Anne Parker.

I suffer from mild depression. I am bullied by half the school, including this one called Zayn Malik who is the worst. Every day him and his friends Louis Tomlinson, Mark Patterson and Jake Walters (Yes, my own older brother) would abuse me both physically and mentally.

I don't even know why. I have never done anything to them. This whole thing started in year 9. Since they are the most popular guys in school, they can get anyone they want to go along with it. The others won't take it as far as beating me though. They would call me names all the time.

"slut"

"skank"

"whore"

"bitch"

"ugly"

"freak of nature"

These are just a FEW of the things I would be called. Sadly I'm a cutter, but it helps make me feel like I am something and helps keep my mind of suicide. Though the thought of it comes to mind every once in a while.

My parents are fairly rich, they know about me being bullied, but not about being physically abused or the fact that it's by my brother. They've tried to stop it, but it doesn't help. So as a way to make me feel better, they get me whatever I want. I don't even have to ask for it and they'll buy it. It never makes me feel better.

The best day of my life had finally come when I found out the Zayn and Louis would be leaving for X Factor. I hope the don't make it. I would love to see them suffer for once.