Chapter 3

~Zayn and Louis' P.O.V~

I can't believe she's back. She is really beautiful. Now I feel like such a dick for everything that we started. I would love it if we could be friends, maybe more. This is my new mission. I will win her over no matter what.

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

I can't believe they're back. I was crying to myself under the blanket as I heard the other boys yelling at them. Noe I remember... it's one direction! They were formed by those boys on X Factor.

The yelling stopped and Harry pulled the blanket off.

"Someone has something they want to say." he said through his clenched teeth.

Zayn and Louis came up to me.

"Kat... We are really really really really sorry." Zayn said. The look in his eyes were sincere. But I don't forgive easily.

"Let me just ask you one thing. Why?" I asked looking at them.

"I... I don't know" Louis and Zayn said.

"You don't know..." I began. "You don't fricking know!" i started yelling, I could feel tears coming on again.

"You guys made my life a living hell! Because of you I cut! Because of you I attempted suicide twice! Because of you I only have one friend! You expect me to forgive you!" I yelled with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I saw a look of guilt spread across Louis and Zayns faces.

"Kat... I am truly sorry for everything that we started. Just please, give me a chance to make it up to you" Louis said with pleading eyes. I just looked away.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep now. Thanks again Niall Liam and Harry" I said huggng them.

"Me Liam and Harry will be back tomorrow. I wanna get to know you" Niall whispered in my ears. I nodded and he smiled. They waved bye one last time and they left.

How could Zayn and Louis expect me to forgive so easily. They think I'm just gonna forgive and forget and begin to trust them. They're funny. I was surprised with myself that I was able to yell at them. I guess it's cause the other boys were here so I felt safer. Usual if I talk back they would beat me ten times worse.

Well I should probably start looking on the bright side of things. I got to meet Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles! I'm not a directioner, I barely listen to their music. I just love those three beacause of X Factor. I still think those three should've one, but they had to be stuck in a band with Zayn and Louis.

After lying in bed for about 10 minutes of thinking about random shit, I fell asleep.

--next day--

"kat...kat..." I heard someone saying in a hushed tone. "KAT" I jumped out of my sleep. as soon as I opened my eyes the sunlight burned it. Who was here, and why are they interrupting my sleep!

I peeled my eyes open slowly to see three faces hovering above me. Oh, it was Liam Harry and Niall.

"Why are you guys here so early" I said grumpy. I was not a morning person.

"It's already 12:30. And we're here to learn more about you. For starters, full name" Harry said as they all took a seat beside my bed. well they won't be leaving anytime soon so I just sat up and went along with it.

"Katlyn Jay Walters" I said. "But like you already know, I'm known as Kat"

"Favorite colour?"

"Purple"

"Favorite food?"

"Can't choose just one!" I said. "I like this girl!" Niall said.

"How old are you?"