Chapter 17

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

Okay. So maybe wearing this t-shirt was a bad idea. While we were out bowling there were a bunch of guys checking me out. My stomach wasn't to big yet seeing as it hasn't even been a month yet. There was just a small lump.

They would all look at me when I bent over to get the ball. Yeah some of them were cute, but I had no interest what so ever in these pervs.

It was now Niall that was up. He was glaring at every boy that would look at me. I must say Niall was pretty good. Not as good as me though.

"Kat you're up!" He said. I got up and went over to pick up my ball. Again I felt stares boring into my back.

"YES! Another strike! That's a perfect game!" I said cheering. I started to dance around all crazy like which made my shirt go up. Shit. These guys were staring at me this whole time.

"Okay. I'm going to the bathroom" I said Niall and Lou nodded and I left.

As I was walking there some guy slapped my ass.

"Nice ass babe" he said with a wink.

"Ew. Get away from me you pig" I said and walked off to the bathroom but the guy grabbed my arm before I could.

"Do you seriously not recognize me" he said laughing. I studied his features carefully, but nothing came to mind.

"Nope sorry"

"It's me. Alex? The dude from year 5 6 and 7 " he said. I kept thinking until it finally hit me.

"Now I remember you! You were that kid that stood up for me in year 6. That was the only time i've ever talked to you though. How'd you remember me?" I asked

"Photographic memory. I remember every single thing I see or hear" he said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah. Wait. Weren't you the guy that also asked me out several times who I turned down everytime?" I asked trying not to laugh. I know, kind of rude.

"Uh... Yeah.. I probably should've just given up. I'm sorry" he said kind of embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. It's just I wasn't interested in you and I didn't know you. We've only talked a few times" I said.

"Yeah. I should've gotten to know you first" he said.

"Yeah it's cool. Well Niall and Louis are probably wondering where I am so I'll see you around" I said.

"Yeah sure" he said shyly. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. I forgot that I had to use the bathroom. Oh well. I don't have to go that bad.

"Who was the guy you were talking to?" Louis asked looking kind of pissed.

"And why were you okay when he slapped your ass?" Niall asked. Here's the over protectiveness.

"Louis knows him. Remember that dude Alex from grade school. He only stayed for three years before he moved." I said.

"Oh yeah him." Louis said rolling his eyes. "That creep who was always asking you out but ended up getting rejected" he said laughing

"Yeah him that was him" I said smiling. Louis nodded not seeming interested and Niall had a look of disapproval.

"Niall. Quit acting like my dad will ya" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"Sorry if i'm protective of you" he said laughing.

"So should we go?" I asked. They both nodded.

We headed out the door and went to the car.

~*~

When we got home I saw my dads car in front of the house. Great. What did I do.