Chapter 28

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

I felt a pair f hands wrap around my waist I let out a scream and turned around to see Zayn!

"Oh my god Zayn! You're back!" I screamed happily and jumped into his arms.

"Hey babe" he said smiling down at me. He leaned forward and kissed me soft and passionately.

"Darcy! Look who's back!" I said happily getting her out of the swing. She smiled at Zayn and held her arms out to him. She loves him so much.

"Hi Darcy! How you doin?" He asked in a cute little baby voice. "Do you want to see daddy?" She smiled.

"Wait you're all back?!" I asked excitingly. He nodded. "Then why are we still here! Where are they?"

"They're back at your place With linda." He said. We both walked back to the car where he buckled Darcy in. We hopped inside and drive back home.

Zayn took Darcy and we went inside my house. I was quickly enveloped into a hug.

"Lou!" Darcy screamed out.

"She knows my name! I'm clearly her favourite uncle" he said smiling. He took Darcy from Zayn and went into her nursery.

"Hey Kat! How are you!" Harry said hugging me.

"I'm great! How was tour?" I asked.

"It was amazing. I'm glad we got to come back early" he said smiling.

We all went into the living room to watch TV.

"So Kat. I was thinking I should take you out on a date. Tonight I'm taking you out and we'll get the boys to watch Darc" Zayn said.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"Great. Dress in something that is easy to move around in. Be ready by 7" I nodded.

"KAT DARCY IS BEING MEAN TO ME! SHE HIT ME ON THE HEAD WITH A LEGO!" I heard Louis shout. I just laughed.

"SUCK IT UP LOU" I shouted back.

"So. Who wants pizza?" Niall asked. Typical Niall being he one to bring up food.

"Yeah sure. I want some pizza" I said. I was pretty hungry. He pulled out his phone and ordered the pizza.

Within 30 minutes the pizza came and Darcy and Lou came back out. We all ate the pizza and I was trying to feed Darc, but she wouldn't let me cause she wanted to do it herself.

But every time she tried to put it in her mouth she missed (just realized how wrong that sounded) I let out a sigh and checked the time.

6:00. "I need to start getting ready" I said. The boys nodded. I went upstairs and started getting ready. I figured I'd wear sweats and a t-shirt.

I laid out my clothes and want into the shower. I washed my hair and then stepped out, wrapping one towel around my body and the other around my hair.

I blow dried my hair and let it sty naturally wavy. I got dressed and put on some mascara and lipgloss. I was now done. It was... 6:50. I went back downstairs to see the boys playing with Darcy and Zayn in a different outfit. When did he change?

"Hey Kat. Perfect outfit" he said. I smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise" he said grinning.