Chapter 13

~Louis' P.O.V~

We were now doing the make up challenge. They insisted we felt it would be more fun if we video taped it then put it on youtube. But Anne refused so she said she wanted to video tape.

We got all the make up that we would need and Anne pulled out her phone to video tape.

"Hello everyone!" Katlyn said into the camera. "I'm Kat and this is my BFF Anne" she said.

"Heyy" Anne said turning the camera towards her. She turned it back to us.

"And this is Louis. My theoretical big brother" she said smiling. I smiled into the camera.

"Hello!" I said in an over active tone. "We are doing the make up challenge. Rock paper scissors to see who goes first"

"Rock paper scissors!" We both screamed. Shit... I lost.

"Yay! This is going to be fun!" She said with an evil smile. "No close your eyes and don't open til' I say so".

Well, this will be interesting.

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

I got out some foundation and applied it on his face. "Make a fish face" I said. He listened and added bronzer.

Then I added some smokey grey eyeshadow that got darker the further out it went. I put on some black liquid eyeliner and did that cat tail design (I think that's what it's called). I put black pencil eyeliner on his water line for each eye, the only time I let him open his eyes.

"You know Lou. You should be lucky. This is my good make up" I said because he looked frustrated.

"Whatever. I just hate the fact you're caking my face" he said. It's true. I don't wear too much make up. Only like three different things at a time. I hate caking but it's fun to do on other people.

"Don't talk. You'll mess it up" I said laughing. I got some red blush and put it on his cheeks. I put on some fake eyelashes on him (my mum got them for me).

"Okay Lou. I'll let you open your eyes again. Only for the mascara" I said. He smiled and opened his eyes.

I put on a couple layers of mascara on the upper and his lower lashes.. "Keep your eyes open or it might smudge"I said and he nodded.

I put on some red lipliner and lip plumper. Then I put on red lip stick. I took a step back to look at him. I was laughing at the fact that he was caked.

"Can I see what you did to my face now" he said. I nodded still laughing. He grabbed the mirror and screamed ably his reflection. "I look like one of those fake cake faces" he said chuckling.

Anne was now literally rolling on the ground laughing her ass off. I went back I front of her phone.

"Okay.. Now it's time for him to do my makeup" I said still laughing.

"This shall be fun" he said. "You should be glad my family is mostly girls so I know a bit about makeup close your eyes" I listened.

~Louis' P.O.V~

I put on some foundation on her face. "Fish face" I said as I applied the bronzer. I wanted to have a bit of fun. So I took a dark blue eyeshadow and pack a bunch on her eyelid. Anne started to laugh.

"Okay, not sure what this is" I said holding up a pencil. I don't know if its lip liner or eyeliner. Whatever, has the same effect.

I applied the red one onto her eyes since it was right with the blue. I put the black one on her lips.

Anne was dying now. I searched through her bag for black lipstick. I finally found some and put it on her lips. I did my best to put on the fake eyelashes, but failed. They were too high up. Oh well. Oops. She started to chuckle since she felt where I put them.

I put on red blush onto her. "Now open your eyes for the finishing touches"

She opened her eyes and then I put more of the red eyeliner on her bottom eyelid under her lashes. That's where you put it right?

Since the fake lashes were to high I need more eyeliner on her top eyelids. Oo, I wanna make her eyebrows black!

After I put on the mascara on her eyelashes and poking her in the eye with it, I put some on her eyebrows. She looks better this way. Actually, i'll give her a unibrow.

After I was done I took a step back. Anne was now dead from too much laughing. She was trying to catch her breathe.

Kat was laughing when she saw her reflection.

"My god Lou. What did you do to my face!" She said still laughing.

"I made you look fabulouis" I said smiling.

"You put eyeliner on my lips and lip liner on my eyes. And what's with the unibrow?" She asked laughing.

"Oh.. Oops. And I thought you always had that there" I said jokingly.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Okay, well that's us doing the make up challenge! Byeee!" She screamed into the camera.

"Byeee!" I also screamed. Anne finally went back to normal and uploaded the video on youtube. i then shared the video on twitter.

Then I took a picture with us.

@Louis_Tomlinson: did the makeup challenge with @kaaat_ but Anne here was too chicken. This is the results. Watch the vid on youtube. :)

"How'd you get my twitter?" She asked.

"Harry" I said and She nodded.

"Now. My face feels all sticky so I'm gonna go wash this shit off" she said and went to the bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry really short :\