Chapter 20

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

We were now getting a facial and mani-pedis. We already got the mask on. Now they were doing our toe and finger nails.

I'm getting a French manicure done and for my toes, i'm doing them a sky blue colour with a white flower on my big toe.

After we finished up at the spa we headed to the mall. Since the scars on my wrist are healed and barely noticeable I feel more comfortable wearing short sleeve shirts.

I bought some floral shirts from forever 21 and even a few t-shirts; loose fitting ones of course, and also some new sunglasses.

I bought a few pairs of skinny jeans and a few stuff from Hot Topic. Like batman and superman memorabilia. Some Dead Mau5 shirts. And a really cute skull bracelet. It's like a teal colour. Plus, it was on sale.

I also bought some new shoes. A few pair of converse high tops and toms.

After shopping we went to buy some icecaps.

"Oh hey. I was thinking. Maybe before you leave we should go to the Eiffel Tower. We haven't been there in a while" I said.

"Do you know how long it'll take to drive to Paris?" She asked.

"Yeah but maybe we can go and spend the night in a hotel" I said.

"Well maybe. It seems like it'll be fun"

"Great! We can go this weekend" I said excitingly. I haven't been in Paris in so long.

We then headed home after a very long and tiring day of shopping.

As soon as we got home I booked a hotel for us. Then I called up Louis.

"Hey Katy!" He said happily into the phone.

"Hey LouBear! How are you" I asked.

"I'm great what about you?" He asked.

"Great! Guess where we're going this weekend!" I said excitingly.

"Paris?" He asked.

"How did you know"

"I can read minds" he said laughing. "I just saw it on Anne's twitter"

"Of course." I said chuckling.

"Well I have goo news to!" He said excitingly. "I got a date! And with a beautiful girl too" I could tell he was smiling.

I smiled. "Ooo Louis' gotta a girlfriend" I sang.

"Hush up" he said I could tell he was now blushing.

"So what's her name?" I asked

"Eleanor calder. I can't wait for you to meet her. She's an amazing person" he said.

"I bet she is if you chose her. I hope you two last." I said.

"Thanks. Now I got to go. i'll talk to you later. Bye Kat" he said.

"Okay! Bye!" I said and hung up.

It was now getting pretty late and I was very tired from today. I went upstairs and crashed onto my bed, not bothering to change. I fell into a peaceful sleep.