Chapter 6

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

We had just pulled up infront of the house. This place wasn't a house... it was more like a mansion! It was huge! It had 3 floors and 10 bedrooms each with a bathroom flat screen desk couch obviously a bed and walking closet. Therer was a huge dinning area, a game room, a gianormous living room and kitchen. There was a pool out back ( thank good it was almost summer) and a little fountain in the front. My new room looked almost like my old one. Same black and white theme. Only the room didn't have my stuff in it and it was bigger. Much bigger. It had a balcony.

"Oh my god! Mum Daddy! this place is so amazing! Theres no way I can ever repay you for this!" I said in excitment.

"It's a birthday gift sweetie" my mom said.

"just be responsable. And you don't have to worry about payments. we'll cover it" my dad said.

"no way. I can't have you pay for the whole thing. I-I just can't. It would be too much. I'll help-"

"It's okay hun. Just be responsable. And don't get pregnant" my dad said the last part very sternly.

"who do you take me for" I said with a little bit of sass. my mom laughed at how sassy I was. I honestly was really sassy.

"Okay sweetie. We'll be back for your birthday. bye. Take care" she said hugging and kissing my forehead.

"Okay. Bye mum" I said hugging her. "Bye daddy" I said as I went on to hug him. "thanks again"

"no problem sweetheart. Call if there are any problems" he said and kissed my forehead. "bye"

My parents left me and the boys to bask in the glory of my new house. I can't believe they did this for me!

"So can you guys help me pack everything" I asked. They nodded. We all grabbed a few boxes then head upstairs. I began by putting up a few pictures on my door.

"hey Kat?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Harry.

"yeah Harry?' I asked. For the first time since the talk we had earlier he made eye contact.

"you never did answer my question. did it mean anything?" he asked. shit.. I was hoping this wouldn't come up again.

"uhh. I..." I started.

"Kat! Where do you want this?" I heard Liam shout. Saved again.

"I'll tell you later" I said. He sighed in frustration then left. I went in the room to see what Liam wanted. He was holding a poster picture I made of me and Anne.

"uhh.. you can put that over my bed" I said. He nodded and him and Niall went to hang it up. I grabbed the box filled with my tolitries and went into my bathroom. After about 15 minutes my bathroom was completely full. I did't even have enough room for my blow dryer. Oh well. Guess I can move my nail equipment onto the counter and put the blow dryer in the cupboard.

By the time I came out all of my room was almost set up. All that was missing was my laptop. Ipod doc and pictures. I finished up with all that in about 10 minutes.

"Okay. Well thanks for helping set up. I'll order a pizza" I said. They all nodded. I called and ordered a cheese pizza. I like it plain. We all went in the living room to watch TV. I took a seat next to Liam.

"so now can we talk?" Harry asked coming over to me. Why does he even want to know. It meant nothing to him.

"Fine. Lets go to the kitchen" I said. he nodded and we left.

"so whatsyour answer?" he asked. He came over closer to me.

"Look Harry. The kiss meant nothing to you so why should you care what it meant to me." I said.

He looked down. "so it did mean something to you" he asked.

"yes. Maybe it did. But it meant nothing to you so we can forget that this whole thing-" before I could continue he smashed his lips onto mine. It felt like it did last night. There were sparks.

~Harry's P.O.V~

The first time we kissed I felt sparks. Now I feel nothing. But she's just so hot. I couldn't help myself. I know it's wrong of me to do something like this. But like I said earlier. I couldn't help it. I could tell she felt something. Maybe I can use this to my advantage...

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

"Harry you're sending me mixxed signals. It's just confusing me" I said.

"I lied. It really did mean something. I was just scared of rejection" he said. He could have just told me. "so do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" I said excitingly. I had a huge smile plastered against my face. I can't believe this. For the first time in years someone askeed me out!