Chapter 24

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

It has now been 8 months. Almost there! The baby is due on December 21st. I found out it's gender with Harry about a month ago. It's a girl! Harry immediately said her name would be Darcy. I like it! 👍

A lot has happened over these 8 months. For one, remember my friend Ceil, and the plan we made to get him with Anne. Turns out he doesn't like her. Tear😢.

Second off Anne now is in US studying at Uni. Alex also moved there, only he lives in Florida. Trent and I became best friends, we tell each other everything. And the boys are back from your and currently at their families houses.

Right now I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I was so bored. Sitting here, eating a sandwich, flicking through channels.

"Boring.... Stupid... Lame.... Weird.... Rubbish.... Don't even get me started on this show" I said to myself flicking through channels.

I decided to watch a movie on Netflix since there is nothing else to do. I chose to watch The Wedding Planner. I love this movie!!

I was half way through the movie when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I let out a scream of pain. This was the worse feeling ever. Oh no. The baby... It's coming!

I pulled out my phone and called the first person I could think of. Ceil.

"He Kay... What's up?" He asked in such a morbid tone. (He calls me Kay as a mix of Katlyn and Jay)

"Ceil! Where are you?! I need you! The baby is coming!" I screamed in pain

"You are so lucky I'm only about a block away. Hold on" he said calmly.

About 5 minutes later he was in my house carrying me to the car. "Call Harry for me" i said giving him my phone. He rolled his eyes.

"Sure whatever" he said. He really doesn't like Harry...

"Hey Kat. How's everything" Harry Said.

"It's not Kat. It's Ceil. She's having the baby so come to the hospital" he said into the phone. He told Harry which hospital and then hung up.

We got to the hospital where I was put in a wheel chair and sent a room while Ceil waited outside.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I was throwing my clothes all into my suitcase in a hurry.

"Why in such a hurry?" My mum asked entering my room

"Baby coming. Got to go!" I said and ran down the stairs with my suitcase. "Bye mum. Love you" I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

I ran outside to the car tossed my luggage in and hopped in. I hope she's doing alright

I called up the rest of the lads and tell them the hospital. After about a 10 minute drive I pulled up I front of the hospital and rushed in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's such a short chapter. Writers block. I could only fit this much so I couldn't give away too much.