Chapter 7

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

So me and Harry have been together for about 7 weeks. Zayn and Louis have been begging me for forgiveness. I'm still not gonna forgive them though.

One because of the bullying. And two, they got pissed off that me and Harry were dating. They started yelling at me and shit. Honestly, some of the things they said really hurt. And what hurt even more is that Harry didn't stand up for me.

There are some parts in my mind that are doubting this relationship. But the other parts are saying give him a chance. I listened to that since I really do want to be with Harry.

But whatever. I'm over all of this. I was going over to the boys flat tonight for a sleep over. Anne lives with me now, but she said she didn't feel like going. Harry said he wanted to 'hang out' and I think I knew what he meant by that. ;)

I haven't lost it yet... But I actually love Harry. And I'm willing to loose it to him. I feel like I can trust him.

Louis and Zayn say I shouldn't because he's just using me. But they're probably just lying. They don't want me to be happy so they're making shit up about him. I hope...

I packed everything that I would need and waited for Harry to come and get me.

From: Hazza

Outside! :)

To:Hazza

Alright. On my way out. :) x

I slid my phone back into my pocket and left.

"Hey Harrehh" I said and kissed him. He kissed back.

"Hey babe. You got everything?" He asked. I nodded. We got into his car and headed off to their flat.

~Harry's P.O.V~ (earlier that day)

I can't take it any longer. She teases me all the time... I am sexually frustrated. I wanted to have it with her tonight. Me and the boys were planning on having a sleep over, so I should invite her. She'll most likely say yes.

*sigh* I haven't even done anything yet and I already feel guilty as fuck. But a few weeks ago she seemed to be doubting. So maybe she would want to end it to.

To: Kat

Hey babe! Me and the boys are having a sleepover tonight. Want to join. We could hang out ;)

From: Kat

Yeah of course. Sounds like it'll be fun! x

To: Kat

Great :) pick you up in an hour.

From: Kat

Okay. See you then :)

I could feel myself getting more excited about what I'm gonna do to her tonight. But I won't break up with her right away. I'm gonna wait about a week or two.

I've done relationships like this before. I don't know why I feel so guilty this time. I shouldn't. I won't. I'm gonna do this and get it over with.

~Katlyn's P.O.V~

We just pulled up in front of their flat. I'm not to excited that Louis and Zayn are here. But I don't wanna ruin their friendship with the other boys. I'll just keep my distance.

We entered the flat and went into the living area. It was nice. Messy, but nice.

"So what shall we do first?" Louis asked.

We all shrugged.

"How about truth or dare?" I suggested. I love playing this game. Though I mostly pick truth... I admit... I am kind of a wimp.

They all nodded.

"I'll start! Harry truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"Dare" he replied.

"I dare you and Kat to make out for 5 minutes with tongue." He said smirking. I noticed that Zayn and Louis tensed up a bit. Oh well. Why do I even care about what they think.

Harry leaned in and kissed me. He traced his tongue on my bottom and I accepted. I think we made out for more than five minutes. Louis had to come and pull us apart.

"Why don't you two get a room" Zayn said in a sarcastic tone and rolled his eyes.

"Good idea Zayn" Harry said. I blushed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. As soon as I entered he slammed me up against the wall and kissed me rough.

His hand slid under my shirt and I pulled it off. I pulled his shirt over his head. He pulled down my pants and I pulled down his. He grabbed my bum and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He unhooked my bra and started to massage my breast while he kissed me.

His hands went down my my pantie lining and ripped them off in a swift movement. He pulled down his boxers and entered me slowly. This was it... I was about to loose my virginity.