Chapter 7 (Harry)

Harry pov

It's been a week since i found macy on the street. Niall and her really hit it off. i was jealous, i admit. i liked her alot, but i realized what they have is sort of a special somthing that wasn't ment for me. Well it could be ment for me, but if it was with macy then it wasn't.

Today is friday, the boys and i took the day off. Macy is at school right now, except she's in on of her classes that she can text in without the teacher noticing. Macy and i are more like good friends now. I can say i'm the closest to her, besides niall. That's all i need though, to be her friend. I no longer feel that way about her. i'm glad though, because then i would get hurt, badly.

Macy: HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: What?

Macy: I'm bored, this class is annoying and my teacher is an arse.

me: Sucks for you, the boys and i were thinking we could go to a club tonight, wanna join?

Macy: Yeah! But i promised my friend jess we would hang out, could she join?

me: sure why not? Are you guys going to meet us there, or wanna just come with?

Macy: We'll meet you, i gotta go, i'll text you later ok?

me: ok, bye

I put my phone down on the couch, and walked over to the kitchen, i'm so hungry. I found Niall eating a bunch of foods that he had set out on the table. i laughed, "You were starving too?" i asked. he nodded quickly, and i took one of the sandwhices that were there.

"So mate, i need to tell you somthing." I said. Niall nodded. "Ok, so you obviously got Macy under your spell, and well she's yours, but that's not why i'm saying she is yours, it's also because i don't feel for her like that any more." i said.

Niall gave me a confused look, "So, you're out?" Niall asked. i nodded, "She's all yours, she is more like a best friend/sister." I said. he smiled, "Thanks haz!" Niall hugged me. i knew he hated having to always think that i could steal macy at anytime of the day, especially because we are really close. But now he knows that i'm done.

"So are we going to the club later?" Niall asked. i nodded, "Yeah, macy's going to meet us there, she's bringing a friend too." I said. he frownd, "Shes, bringing a.....date?" He asked, whispereing 'date'. "No the friend is a girl." i said, smiling at how dissapointed he was. His mood suddenly brightened again, as he took a hand full of crisps and shoved it in his mouth.

"Cool." He said. i laughed at his attempt to act naturall like the last two secconds hadn't made a full 180, and then went back to his mood.

LATERRRR

The boys and i were at the club, waiting at the bar for the girls to arrive. El was already here, but danielle couldn't come. El was wearing a tight red dress, that was very short and revealing, i know Louis was happy.

Soon i saw two girls walking towadrs us, one being macy, and the other probably being jess. Macy was wearing black high waisted booty shorts, with a red strapless shirt. Her hair was down, as usuall, and she was wearing black heels. Jess was wearing a purple dress, with one sleeve. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail, and it looked good. she was hot, really hot.

"Hey guys!" Macy exclaimed, hugging niall, then me. After she hugged everyone, she pulled up Jess.

"Guys, this is jess. Jess, these are the lads." Macy said, introducing her to everyrone. "This is Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, And his girlfriend Elenour." Macy said. We all waved.

After a few drinks, people started to go dance. Macy was with niall, while Louis and elenour were dancing it up. Liam and Zayn left together, to be wild. So it was just me and jess. You would think it was akward, but we were getting along great.

"So do you want to dance?" I said, after taking in the last of my drink. She nodded, and i took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. We were dancing, but she was really good. she knew how to move her body to the beat, slowly yet quickly, i don't really know how to explain. she was turning me on. i was litterly drooling. she noticed, and smiled. She took the collar of my shirt, and pulled me closer to her body.

I put my hands on her waist, as she put her arms around my neck, our bodys were touching, we were movingas if we were glued together, yet she still knew how to move. My hands travled down to her lower back, and a bit on her bum. She smiled at me, "Harry, you are getting horny aren't you?" she said, noticing the possition of my hands. i blushed and she chuckled, "it's ok, i am too." She said. Wait does this mean, she wanted me? Soon she was sending a trail of kisses on my neck, i let out a soft moan as she reached my soft spot.

She pulled way, and i grabbed her bum, pulling her closer to my body, if that was even possible. She let out a soft moan, "Harry, stop teasing me." she said. i smiled, "Who said i was teasing?" I said. she snickered, "what a flirt you are, I like it." Soon i crashed my lips onto hers without thinking. At first she was surprised but then she started to snog back, passionatly. her tounge travled across my bottom lip and i let her enter, she was good at intreging me.

I woke up the next morining, with a body next to mine. not any body, but a body of a blonde jess. i suddenly remebered everything, jess and i... we had sex. her body rolled over, so now she was facing me. "Morning harry." She said, smiling. her smile is beautiful, and her green-blue eyes were the icing on the cake. "Morning jess." I said. was this another one night stand, i mean, she did stay....but was it? i kind of don't want it to be. i barely knew the girl, but i wanted to see more of her, i don't want this to be the end.

"You know macy will make fun of us right?" I asked. she laughed and nodded,"Oh well, let her. it was so worth it." She pecked me on the lips before getting off of the bed. Her naked body was there, just standing infront of me. "Can i borrow a shirt?" She asked. "I like you better without one." i said. "You're more of a flirt than i thought." she said, i smiled,"Yes i am, but yeah you can borrow one." i said. she put on her bra and knickers, before sliding into one of my shirts. It was big enough to be a dress for her, she is very petite.

She smiled at me, "Harry stop drooling, are you coming down?" She asked. I nodded. she waited as i out on my boxers and a shirt. we walked downstairs together. i put my arm around her and she smiled up at me, before tugging my arm, to make her closer and tighter to me. we walked into the living room to find El, Macy, Louis, and Niall.

"THEY HADDD SEXXXX!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled. Macy gave me a stare as we all started laughing. "it seems they did...very LOUD sex." Macy said. Jess blushed, "Sorry Mac (pronounced mase) it's just that harry is soo-" Jess started, "Ewwwwww i do not want to know what yu were going to say!!" Louis yelled. Macy nodded in agreement. i smiled at jess, it was obviously her intention to gross them out.

"Macy, later i'm going to a concert for an unknown band, my sister hooked me up with tickets, wanna come?" Jess asked. Macy shook her head, "Tonight i'm going out with niall, sorry." She said. Jess pouted, then looked up at me. "Do you want to go with me?" She asked. I smiled, "I would love to." Wait, are we going on a date? so this isn't a one night stand?

i was glad, i wanted to know more about jess, she seemed like a cool girl. Soon elenour and macy stole jess, into the kitchen. "So, you and jess??" Niall asked, i smiled at the mention of her name. "She's nice and i really like her." I said. Niall snickered, "Are you sure it's not also becasue she has good sex?" He asked. "No, that's just the icing on the cake." I said. Louis and niall laughed.

i was looking forward to tonight.

Xx Now it's Harry and jess, it could be Hess or Jerry. How do you like them?? Love u all!!xX-Leslogr