Chapter 17 (macy)

Macy pov

It was freezing. I was in snow, and it was still snowing hard, i couldn't get up. i was hurt. whenever i tried, my legs became weak and there was so much pain rushing through my body. i was alone, a street light over me, no one was here though. it was as if the town had been dead.

Soon a car came, it was a fancy car, it pullled up next to me. A man came out, he looked so familiar. He offered me his hand but said nothing. He looked to be about 20. He was so familiar, i didn't know where i had seen him before, but there was a certain warmth in his eyes. i think i could trust him....

without thinking it through any further, i reached out my hand to his, we were connected. he pulled me up, and smiled at me. i could see his expression, but not his face. i guess it was too dark. it was blurry, i knew him but couldn't figure out where he was from.

Before i could ask him anything. A boy with brown hair and green eyes grabbed my arm. "It's not safe, he's dangerous, he seems ok. but he is dangerous." he said. the boy was harry. i shook my head, "No he is fine, i think i know him." i said.

"He will never change, we must leave before-" Harry stoped speaking. the snow stopped falling, yet it was much colder than before. i could see my puffs of breath being realease from my slightly parted lips.

i looked over at the man, who had gun pointed to his head. harry was pointing it to him. i was yelling at harry to stop and put it down, but nothing would come out. i was out of breath, i was yelling so hard, but my voice wouldn't work. I was so scared, tears streaming down my face. i was so confused.

"Macy? baby wake up." i heard a voice say. i woke up, my face was sore, i was probably crying, a lamp was on. i realized i was on the couch in the living room. i must have fallen asleep.

Niall brushed the hair out of my face lightly. i looked into his deep blue eyes. they were worried. Was it because of me? "what's wrong?" i asked. He frowned. "i heard you crying from upstairs, and i was so worried." he said.

I smiled up at him, the warmth of his body wraping around me and his scent lingering on me.

It's adorable how he cares for me. I love it. I've never really had someone like that in my life before, and it feels pretty damn good.

"that's so sweet of you, but it was all just a dream." I said. I pecked him on the cheak and checked the time.

"it's 3 in the morning." I said. He nodded. Our stomachs growled at the same time. We laughed. " it seems we are both hungry want to go to mc donalds for breakfeast??" He asked.

He is crazy its 3 in the morning!!! oh well, he is my crazy guy