Chapter 5 (Niall)

Niall pov

So Macy and i left the house. We decided to walk because the shop wasn't so far away and because it was cool out, not too hot not too cold, or warm either.

"So, how long will you be staying?" i asked, my hands shoved in my pockets. She looked at me.

"Well, i don't know really. until you guys kick me out or until i find a place." she said, looking down at her shoes.

"You can stay as long as you need, we wont kick you out, trust me we all love your company." I said. she smiled.

"Thanks, you guys have all been very sweet to me." She said. i smiled.

"Well, you're a sweet girl, so why not treat you good? So if you're going to be staying with us, you can stay in my room." i said. she let a small smile strech on her face as she was looking down. but she didn't answer. "If you want. i mean, i would say the basement, but it's like an unfinished construction site." i quickly added.

she chuckled. "Sure, that would be awsome." she said. i did a little happy dance and she laughed. i love her laugh.

we walked into the shop. "So you like any kind of beer inparticular?" I asked. she shook her head. "I don't really drink that much, but when i do i just get whatever my friends get." she said. i nodded.

"We'll just get some of this." i said. picking a pack of beers off of the shelf. she nodded, getting some too. there was somthing about her that made me really want to know more about her.

"So, how did you learn to play guitar?" i asked, as we were walking back home. "Um, when i was 5 i wanted to learn, so my cousin, beth taught me how to play. i thought it was the coolest thing in the world. She looked after me, but then moved when i was 13 and she was 20, because she couldn't handle our familly problems. she still visits often though." she explained. i nodded.

"cool, What songs can you play?" i asked, trying to change the subject, but keeping it on guitar.

"Alot actually, you name it, i probably know, except for your songs. i used to be in a band, but i left them because they didn't treat me right, plus we were already falling apart and arguing alot. They all split a week after, my friend jess told me." She explained.

i smiled, "What were you guys called?" I asked. she smiled, "Don't laugh ok? we were called the switch." she said. he laughed, "it's not that bad, but why 'the switch'?" he asked. "Well jake said it was because since we did covers of songs and stuff, people would swithc from being a fan of that song by the original artist, to our version." she said. i nodded, i mean it made sence.

We arrived home and i opened the door. Elenour and Danielle had already arrived. "Hey niall!! oh my god, niall has a girlfriend!!" Elenour squelled. I felt myself blush.

"That's not his girlfriend." Harry muttered bitterly. Zayn whispered somthing to him and harry nodded.

"relax harry i was joking, So who is this girl?" Elenour said, getting up from the couch to greet and meet her.

"I'm Macy." she said. Elenour smiled, "Oh, macy.... Yes the boys have mentioned you over text, all good things i ossure you. oh i completley forgot to intorduce myself, i'm elenour, Louis girlfriend." El said, reaching out her hand for a shake. Macy held her hand and shook El's. "Nice to meet you." Macy said. El smiled back.

Soon Danielle came over too. "I'm danielle, liam's girlfriend, and trust me i'm sure you'll become part of the girlfriend club soon enough judging by the way these boys talk about you, as long as it's not my liam, we wont have a problem." She said, jokingly.

"I'll try to remember that." Macy said. danielle and elenour grabbed Macy's hand and dragged her to the kitchen, probably going to talk about us. i got the beers, and walked over to the kitchen to put them in the fridge.