Chapter 11 (macy)

Macy

I woke up to the sound.of niall's alarm clock. Its thursday and I dont have class till 4, so I will spend the day with the boys, at the studio.

I yawned as niall rolled over so he was now hovering over me.

"good morning!" He exclaimed. I smiled, "good morning to you too." I said sleeply. He kissed my nose. I giggled.

"i'm so glad your coming with.us today, it will be fun!" He said. I nodded. "you can help me write a song while others are reccording or doing whatever they are suposed to be doing." He said.

Honestly, I didn't want niall to be disappointed with how I write, I mean I haven't really ever written with someone else. Maybe he could teach me stuff or somthing.

"that would be good, but u need to shower first." I said, he frowned, "but I dont want to leave you." He said. I laughed, "well you cant be stinky either, so go shower," I said. He groaned, and left to the shower.

I got out of bed and decided to make breakfast. I walked to the kitchen to find harry had made eggs, toast, baccon, potatoes, coffee and tea.

"damn haz what is with the huge yummy breakfast?" I asked, while stuffing food onto my plate.

"ehh, just that jess is coming for breakfast and to to studio till her class at 3." He said. I smiled, he wanted the best for jess he is like I love with her.

the food wasnt so bad, I mean for harry, he wasnt the.best cook.

Soon we were all ready to go, I was walking down the stairs when I saw jess and harry talking, they are too.cute, I totally ship them.

"hey sistahh" jess said as I approached the bottom of the stairs.

"hey, you look fancy." I joked, she was wearing a tank top, with basketball shorts and jordans.

"thanks." She said sarcasticly. I laughed.

when we arrived to the studio, zayn and liam.had to reccord first. So the rest of us went to he other room to chill.

We were all hanging out when a girl walked in. she had brown hair, brown eyes, and was tall. Maybe thats because im short....

"hey sarah! What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

"my uncle decided to bring me here." She said with a smile. I'm guessing her uncle works here.

"Sarah theese are our friends jess and Macy." Harry said. She smiled. "nice to meet you both.".she said, we smiled and returned the 'nice to meet you'.

She sat down next to niall and I.

"so, how have you guys been doing with your music?" She.asked, scooting closer to niall.

"good, im writing a song now actually." He said. She smiled, "cool, I love your. Songs niall.".she said batting her lashes.

She is flirting with niall.

I was a bit jealous but, I thought it was kinda funny. Niall would scoot away, and try to get her to stop but she couldnt take the hint.

I heard jess and harry giggling about it.

"niall, wanna grab lunch?l she.asked. He shook his head.

"sorry I have a date with macy," he said, kissing my cheak. I smiled.

Her face was pricless. Her face was red and shocked. "oh, I didnt know you and her were..." Niall intterupted. "its ok," he said. She smiled and left the room. All of a sudden, jess started cracking up.