Chapter 37 (Maria)

Maria pov

It was cold and lonelyin my room. i felt as if i were in prison, i basicly am....just that i have no crimanal reccord..........well actually i was caught steeling a few times, almost arrested for drinking underage, but i ran from the cops when they got out of their car.

I sighed, taking in all of the plain walls. They let me have some stuff. My ipod, my guitar, my papper, my pens, that was basicly it. My i pod never had internet, they didnt want me to comunicate with people without their knowing, but they are dumb cuz i have a kik, duhhhh.

To: nicolina

Hey, are you comming today? You dont have to, but i was jw.

From: nicolina

Ya, sure only if you want,

To nicolina:

of course!! what time and for how long?"

From nicolina:

umm..... 4 - whenever

to nicolina

kk, i gotta save my battery, adios

from nicolina

bye c u soon xoxo

i plugged in my ear buds and put my music on loud, i layed in bed, thinking. Rock me came on. i sang along.

"Do you remember summer 09', wanna go back there everynight, just cant lie it was the best time of my life." I sang.

Ugghhh, that is very relatable, cuz it was the best time, when i was in ireland.

I miss living here, with my mates....but know i have mates in london, and everyone here has probably forgoten about me. ughh, it's just annoying.

Macy is trying to get me out, but i have to finish my 95 day program. ugh it sucks.

95 days....only a few have past, i probably have 90 or 85 days left. i wish i never turned myself in. But i know if i didn't i would most likely be dead.

i sighed, looking at the time. it was 2:34. Shit i'm late for my group circle. i was still in my pajamas so i changed into black leggings, a long flowy tank top that said, "Jaywalk it" and a long soft cardagin sweater that was comfy. i put on my combat boots and a black beanie, and ran out of my room.

i  made it to the lounge where it was held. Everyone was sitting down in a circle. This is my first group circle. I only had private sessions but they decided i was ready for theese sessions too, so now i have both.

i sat down in the empty chair, and Lauren, our corrdinator smiled at me. "Hi you are late but we haven't started yet because we knew you would show up, so why dont we go around the circle and say our names?" She said. We all nodded.

"Ok, i'll start, i'm lauren. Your turn honey." she said to the blonde next to her. She looked up shyly, "Umm, i'm taylor and i'm 17." She said.

Then the brown haired girl next to her spoke. "I'm 14 and my name is skyler." She said.

"I'm steve and i'm 18." A guy said. Now it was my turn. "I'm Maria and i am 15." i said.

The whole circle went on, and there was a guy who caught my attention. His name is jake, he has brown hair and i kind of brown-green eye color. He's ripped in a white v-neck, gray beanie, and jeans.

He's cute.

"Ok, so how about we start out with our stories, who wants to go first?" Lauren asked. A brown haired girl spoke, Skyler i think?