xChapter 25 (Niall)

Niall pov

We've been on tour for a few days now. our first concert was yesterday, we have another one tonight in about 4 hours.

We are at the venue, i dont know where macy went, She left withe Elenour for somewhere.

I Laughed at Louis who was trying to make fun of zayns amount.of usage of haircare products.

Then Liam walked into our dressing room.

"The girls went to explore a mall that is near by, they said they need to buy somthing important.'' Liam said. we nodded.

Macy and Elenour are good friends now if not best friends. I love how everyone gets along with her she fits in perfectly. Out of the girls we.have never had a writer or a guitar player. Jess is the first artist.

They are both those missing puzzle pieces that we needed.

I've only ever seen about three pieces of jess' artwork, and they were all brilliant. One was a sketch of this abandond allyway that she found, another was a sketch of her friend reagan holding her books at Uni, and the other was of harry.

I have never seen reagan before so i can't say it is almost like an exact picture from a nice camera, but the drawing of harry is.

It's ridiculous how talented she is. Macy is a writter, She wtites alot, i've read one of her stories, it was great. She is working on another one right now. I'm sure it will be great.

I went on twitter, did sone stuff, but I was really hungry. so i went out to where they had the snack table. i was getting chips when i see a familiar blonde walk towards me.

"Hey niall!" She exclaimed. i realized it was sarah. " Hey sarah." I said. She smiled over at me. "How is tour and everything, i havent seen you in A few months!" She exclaimed. i nodded. "Yeah i know, and tour is great." i said.

She nodded and smiled, "So are you and macy still...together?" she asked. I nodded.

This was getting akward. i mean, i knew she always fancied me, but i never felt the same way back, she's sweet yet quiet annoying. She loves to brag, about alot of things actually. it's bitchy and snobby. She whines alot too, if Maria met her, she would literaly kill her.

"Oh, i see. Well she is one lucky girl. Yet not as lucky as me, since my uncle bought a new yhat!!" She exclaimed. i smiled akwardly. "You all should come on sometime, it would be so fun, trust me! Wil you come niall, you and the boys?" she said. she left out the girls because i'm pretty sure she is jealous that all of them spend so much time with us.

"Uhh, i'll let them know and we will get back to you." she smiled and winked, prancing away to who knows where.

"Ewww, how was that?" louis said, coming over to me. i guesss he had saw Sarah and i talking. "Akward, she asked me about Macy then invited us to go on her uncles yhat." i said.

Louis laughed loudly. "That girl loves to show off." He said. i nodded in agreement.

"Who are we talkin about?" Macy asked, coming from no where.

i pecked her lips lightly and put my arm around her waist. She wrapped her arms around mine, still beside me, looking up with her gorgous eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Sarah." I said. she shot me a confused look.

"Is she like.....here?" She asked. Louis nodded and macy frowned. she knew that Sarah likes me. Harry told me she has a self confidence problem. She never thinks she is good enough. It's sad to me that she doesnt understand how amazing she is.

"Dont worry love, YOU are mine. and i love YOU.'' i said 

she smiled and kissed my cheak. " I love you too niall." She said.

Whenever she said that it gave me energy, it really did. And right now.... it gave me an extra boost.

Louis laughed at us and looked around. " Hey, where is El?" He asked Macy. She shrugged, and Louis walked away, dialing someones number on his phone.

"So, You getting ready for the show?" Macy asked, as we started to walk back to the dressing rooms.

I nodded, "Yeah, So how is Maria?" I asked. she shrugged, "She's happy to be back home, she's with her best friend, and i think she's probably having a great time." Macy said. i nodded, She smiled.

"Imagine, if Harry never found me on the street and insist that i stay with him?" She said. I would be alone, missing this huge part of me that i need. i must thank harry. He's the reason why i have her.

"I would be incomplete, but i'm sure we would have met another way though." i said. "How do you know that?" she asked. i smiled. "Because we were meant to be together and fate would of brought us here." I said. She squeezed my body tighter as i opened the door to the dressing room.

El and Louis were on the floor, rolling and laughing hard. Harry was roaring in laughter. Zayn sat there, looking at everyone as if they were crazy, while Liam and Dani had embarrased expressions on their faces.

"What happened?" Macy asked. Louis and El both stopped laughing, then looked at eachother, and started cracking up again. Zayn stood up and whispered somthing to Macy. She giggled, and smiled at me.

"it has to do with somthing inapropriate, that's what zayn said." Macy told me. i nodded whilist watching Louis and El try to calm themselves.

****

It was show time. We were right on the side of our stage, when we hear. "THIS IS ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" From the speakers. We walk out to stage.

"Hello everyone, how are we tonight?" Harry asked. Everyone started roaring, and harry chuckled into the microphone, which lead to even more roaring. 

"Are you guys ready?" Liam asked. Everyone either said 'yeah!!!' or 'Woooo!!'

"Ok, i think they are ready guys, so why dont we start with LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNGE!!!!" Zayn exclaimed.

I was searching for El and Macy in the audiance as the song started, but couldn't find them. I knew they were in the front, but i still couldn't see them.

When the song finished, the music for C'mon C'mon started. Then Zayn started to sing, "The One that i came with, she had to go..." He continued, but then i saw Macy in the audiance.

She was standing next to a buff girl, and A skinny one. i didn't know where El was, but that wasn't important right now. Both of the girls were talking to Macy and getting in her face. I thought maybe they wanted to see somthing, i don't know, but then all of a sudden, the buff girl, pushes her to the ground, and steps on her stomach, hard.

I was so shocked. What should i do? What is happening. "Stop!!" i said into the microphone. The music stopped and The boys looked at me in confusion. I hopped off of the stage, and ran over to Macy, paul came from no where and followed, so no one would hurt me.

I made my way, and i picked up Macy in my arms, bridal style, a tear ran down her cheak. "Shh, it's ok. "I whispered. She nodded, and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"paul, remove theese girls from here, they can't be acting like this." I said, he nodded, ushering them out. i carried Macy to the stage. Zayn and Harry crowched down, to pick her up, and help her up on stage.

Then i lifted myself there, and i took her to Lou, who was at the side of the stage.

"Take her to the hospital or somthing, but she's hurt." I said. She nodded, helping Macy.

i walked back onto the stage. "That behavior, was absoloutly unexceptable." i said into the mic.

"Yes, we have a no tolerance policy for this." Harry said. I nodded.

soon we started to sing again, but all i could think about was Macy.